Your dog might be Gay

Discussion in 'Gay News' started by Piobaire, Mar 22, 2022.

1. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

I was such a tomboy when I was younger I have a brother 18 months older than me and of course I loved riding bikes catching snakes and looked up to my brother ...as I grew up out of that period of growth and identifying with my own self and who I am ...which born female I became a total girl who I actually am...that is me with only my influence making my choices. We are all unique.
    I would like to say I would of been devastated if my parents said ohh look she’s a tomboy and will stay that way and made choices for me that could of been life changing with surgery’s etc (like lawmakers discussing doing to minors) ...since I did grow out of the tomboy phase .by middle school I was no longer the tomboy I once was ..I can only speak of my personal experiences...

I think it is a slippery slope to label a group and say it is this way or that way since everyone is unique within their own selves

sureño likes this.
  2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

3. wyldwynd

Sky rockets in flight ....afternoon delight

When I said riding bikes I meant the extreme of jumping boxes and popping wheelies

:)

4. wyldwynd

Call me what ever you want but start talking about animals of any kind and it is on !

5. sureño

sureño Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Just because you considered yourself a tomboy (thanks for adding another word to my vocabulary), doesn't mean you had homosexual tendencies. Unless you felt sexual attraction for girls.

we have gone a little off topic, considering the OP. But you, unless my understanding of oral English deceives me, won us over by far with this video :confused:

6. wyldwynd

I am speaking about my primary years before I was ten years of age ....which is speaking to what I knew during those years which would be admiration for my older brother and just playing and being me ...there were no sexual urges during this phase of my life that is why I said j would of been devastated had my parents observing my behavior would of made the choice for me of performing a change...which is actually happening in ‘today’

that is why free will and choice should be made by the individual with maturity of knowing who you fully are ...we are all unique and should celebrate in everyones diversity no matter who they are ...if a person exists they are meant to be...with the choices they made and the free will they have been given ..it is freedom

7. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

I still can't get beyond somebody who can't differentiate between non-conforming gender role stereotypes and gender dysphoria and gender diversity.