Your daily joke thread!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by ~Zen~, Mar 8, 2022.

1. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

And to start it off here is one I like:

A girl Potato and boy Potato had eyes for each other, and finally they got married and had a little sweet potato which they called 'Yam,' Of course, they wanted the best for Yam, and when it was time they told her about the facts of life.

They warned her about going out and getting half-baked, so she wouldn't get accidentally mashed, and get a bad name for herself like 'Hot Potato,' and end up with a bunch of tater tots.

Yam said not to worry, no spud would get her into the sack and make a rotten potato out of her, but on the other hand she wouldn't stay home and become a couch potato either. She would get plenty of exercise so as not to be skinny like her shoestring cousins.

When she went off to Europe, Mr. And Mrs. Potato told Yam to watch out for the hard-boiled guys from Ireland and the greasy guys from France called the French fries. Yam said she would stay on the straight and narrow and wouldn't associate with those high class Yukon Golds, or the ones from the other side of the tracks who advertise their trade on all the trucks that say, 'Frito Lay.'

Mr. And Mrs. Potato sent Yam to Idaho P.U. (that's Potato University) so that when she graduated she'd really be in the chips. But in spite of all they did for her, one-day Yam came home and announced she was going to marry Tom Brokaw.

Tom Brokaw!

Mr. And Mrs. Potato were very upset. They told Yam she couldn't possibly marry Tom Brokaw because he's just.....

Are you ready for this?

Are you sure?

OK!

Here it is!

" A COMMONTATER "

Joe90, LostWon, snowtiggernd and 9 others like this.
  2. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

“Owls haven’t got necks, have they? An owl is essentially a one-piece unit.” – Ross Noble

“If you arrive fashionably late in Crocs, you’re just late.” – Joel Dommett

“My phone will ring at 2 am and my wife’ll look at me and go, “Who’s that calling at this time?” I say, “I don’t know. If I knew that we wouldn’t need the bloody phone.” – Lee Evans

“I doubt there’s a heaven; I think the people from hell have probably bought it for a timeshare.” – Victoria Wood

I said to the gym instructor: “Can you teach me to do the splits?”, He said: “How flexible are you?”, I said: “I can’t make Tuesdays.” – Tommy Cooper

Joe90, Gramps69, scratcho and 2 others like this.
  3. Candy Gal

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson went on a camping trip. After a good meal and a bottle of wine, they lay down for the night and went to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes awoke and nudged his faithful friend awake. "Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see." Watson replied, "I see millions and millions of stars."

"What does that tell you?" Holmes questioned.

Watson pondered for a minute. "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three. Theologically, I can see that God is all-powerful and that we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you?"

Holmes was silent for a minute, then spoke. "Watson, you retard. It tells me that some bastard has stolen our tent!"

Joe90, scratcho, MeAgain and 2 others like this.
  4. Candy Gal

My wife just called and said Gavin from Autoglass came round and injected special resin into her crack...

I'm not normally suspicious but she hasn't got a car!

Joe90, snowtiggernd, EZGoing and 2 others like this.
  5. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Brilliant conclusion dear Sherlock!

Joe90, scratcho and Candy Gal like this.
  6. Candy Gal

THE CONFESSIONAL

A man went to confession

'Father', he confessed, 'it has been one month since my last confession... I had sex with Fanny Green twice last month.'
    The priest told the sinner, 'You are forgiven. Go out and say three Hail Marys.'

Soon thereafter, another man entered the confessional. 'Father, it has been two months since my last confession. I've had sex with Fanny Green twice a week for the past two months.'
    This time, the priest questioned, 'Who is this Fanny Green?'
    'A new woman in the neighborhood,' the sinner replied.
    'Very well,' sighed the priest. Go and say ten Hail Marys.
    ;
    At Mass the next morning, as the priest prepared to deliver the sermon, a tall,
    A voluptuous, drop-dead gorgeous redheaded woman entered the sanctuary. The eyes of every man in the church fell upon her as she slowly sashayed up the aisle and sat down right in front of the priest. Her dress was green and very short, and she wore matching shiny emerald-green shoes.

The priest and the altar boy gasped as the woman in the green dress and matching green shoes sat with her legs spread slightly apart, but just enough to realize she wasn't wearing any underwear.

The priest turned to the altar boy and whispered, 'Is that Fanny Green?'

The bug-eyed altar boy couldn't believe his ears but managed to calmly reply, 'No Father, I think it's just a reflection from her shoes��

IF THIS HAS OFFENDED YOU - APOLOGIES - SAY TEN HAIL MARY'S AND ALL WILL BE FORGIVEN!!

7. Candy Gal

This story happened a while ago in Dublin, and even though it sounds like an Alfred Hitchcock tale, it's said to be true!

John Bradford, a Dublin University student, was on the side of the road hitchhiking on a very dark night and in the midst of a big storm.

The night was rolling on and no car went by. The storm was so strong he could hardly see a few feet ahead of him. Suddenly, he saw a car slowly coming towards him and stopped. John, desperate for shelter and without thinking about it, got into the car and closed the door.. only to realize there was nobody behind the wheel and the engine wasn't on

The car started moving slowly. John looked at the road ahead and saw a bend approaching. Scared, he started to pray, begging for his life. Then, just before the car hit the bend, a hand appeared out of nowhere through the window and turned the wheel. John, paralyzed with terror, watched as the hand came through the window, but never touched or harmed him.

Shortly thereafter John saw the lights of a pub appear down the road, so, gathering strength, he jumped out of the car and ran to it. Wet and out of breath, he rushed inside and started telling everybody about the horrible experience he had just had.

A silence enveloped the pub when everybody realized he was crying and.... wasn't drunk.

Suddenly, the door opened, and two other people walked in from the dark and stormy night. They, like John, were also soaked and out of breath. Looking around, and seeing John Bradford sobbing at the bar, one said to the other...

'Look Paddy.....there's that frigging idiot that got in the car while we were pushing it!'

snowtiggernd, ~Zen~ and scratcho like this.
  8. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

[​IMG]

~Zen~ likes this.
  9. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

~Zen~ likes this.
  10. DrRainbow

What’s the difference between a G-spot and a golf ball?

A guy will actually search for a golf ball.

~Zen~ and scratcho like this.
  11. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

12. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

riverman18 and ~Zen~ like this.
  13. DrRainbow

2. What does the sign on an out-of-business brothel say?
    Beat it. We’re closed.

scratcho likes this.
  14. newo

What's the difference between being kinky and being perverted?

When you're kinky you use a feather. When you're perverted you use the whole chicken!

15. Angelmama

Angelmama Angel Lifetime Supporter

What did the right eye say to the left?
    "Between us, there's something that smells!"

16. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

17. DrRainbow

18. DrRainbow

[​IMG]

scratcho likes this.
  19. newo

Why does Dr. Pepper come in a bottle?
    Because his wife died.

snowtiggernd, scratcho and Candy Gal like this.
  20. Candy Gal

A Blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get started."
    Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"
    The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a rooster."
    Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle. She lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all over the table. He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says,

"First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a rooster."
    He then takes her hand and says, "Secondly, I want you to relax. Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then....." he said with a deep sigh
    "Let's put all these Corn Flakes back in the box."

Tags: