Your body image and sexuality.

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Barry Mandelay, Dec 26, 2020.

1. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

In a survey done by Psychology Today it was noted that more than a third of all men and women who had unpleasant sexual experiences said that caused negative feelings about their body. An even larger percentage of men and women (70%) who had good sexual experiences felt it contributed to good feelings about their bodies. What do you think?

2. crazytrain341

crazytrain341 Members

Agree, good sex is a large part of what drives me to eat right, stay fit and flexible, avoid smoking, alcohol, drugs, get lots of sleep etc... it simply makes sex (and life in general) more enjoyable.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  3. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

I keep myself fit .If you don t appreciate your own body then you can't expect someone else too. A good body can give one a boost in confidence .It's hard work and I don't like working out but for me it's a necessity and I en joy the benefits .

4. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Agree, As I am 67 and still very sexual active with my wife. We have always made it a point to watch our weight. These days we walk a lot. We eat right and stay away from fast food. Actually, sex now is better than when we were in our 50’s. We also go the nudist resorts.

5. crazytrain341

crazytrain341 Members

Panama, that's encouraging. Although if the sex stopped for some catastrophic reason (health, accident, "act of *od") I'm sure I can find other ways to keep busy. Can you tell me more about these nudist resorts? Do you have any experience in sex themed hotels? We've been thinking about that.

6. crazytrain341

crazytrain341 Members

Thinking about this some more, I think its more of a balancing act. I'm also not gonna deny myself good food / drink which is among the most pleasurable things in life. What red blooded American won't search high and low for the juiciest rib steak marbled with tons of fat? Mmmmm!

7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I don't doubt any truth within your statement but if a person is comfortable with their body (no matter what shape or size) they can and will have an enjoyable sex life. Be comfortable with yourself is everything.

8. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

100% agree and this also for nude life as well.