Younger sister

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Kellycat2001, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Kellycat2001

Kellycat2001 Members

I need to know if this is wrong regarding my sister. I’m 18 and she’s 15, I’m small for my age so we’re not too different in size. Sometimes if she’s not about I’ll take her dirty underwear and masturbate with it on- it really turns me on. Is that wrong?

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

Yes! But you know that, it's why you asked... stop now before you turn into a sicko, get caught and run your family relationships..
    You wont ever live it down...

3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Oh my, that is totally wrong!

4. lion1978

lion1978 The King

In general society then yes it is considered wrong and imoral, however as @morrow said you already know this, so the question is did you ask to seek aproval from strangers or is there a bigger question in you that you dare not ask yet.

Also just out of curriosity how do you know that your sister doesn't know?

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  5. Kellycat2001

Kellycat2001 Members

Kind of the opposite- you’re right. I did know it was wrong, but I also know myself and I knew I needed to hear that from somebody else before I’d really internalize that it’s wrong and I couldn’t talk to anyone I know about it. I appreciate the frankness. Thanks.

thefallenone1986 and Jerkaddict like this.