Younger females do you like older males

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by piercedpa, Jan 21, 2011.

1. ChronicTom

ChronicTom Banned

Once people become adults, it is nobodies concern except those involved how old the participants are in the things that they do.

As for this idea that it is somehow wrong to look... Some of you really need to shake your heads...

It doesn't matter if someone stares you up and down and makes you feel like they are memorizing every detail for future masturbation images...

It also doesn't matter if someone dresses in next to nothing (or nothing depending on the situation), it is not an invitation to do anything to them.

If you dont want someone looking at you, dont leave your house. You don't get to choose how people look at you.

Dress how you want, but don't think that entitles you to tell other people when or how they can look at you.

2. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

I am

3. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

It actually can be annoying when trying to talk to a woman and she is clearly interested. They only seem to flatter themselves by turning the conversation into something it's not.

I see that all the time, everywhere I go. It's wild the kinds of looks women shoot each other. As I said before, I'm pretty sure women check each other out more than guys check them out. Not to mention the more sinister looks you mentioned. I see that a lot too.

4. stevepremo

stevepremo loves life

The nice thing about growing older is that my appreciation of womens' beauty grows. That is, I still appreciate the beauty of a young woman, but now I also appreciate the beauty of older women.

I used to worry about looking at women who are beautiful (which is most of them to me), because I was afraid they would be offended. Now I look. I don't stare, but I also don't ignore cleavage just because it belongs to a young woman. If she's wearing something low-cut and is uncomfortable that I noticed her cleavage, well, that's her problem. Smart women recognize my attention for the complement that it is.

Most people like sex, and most people like it when they notice that someone finds them sexually attractive. I think some women only like it when they are also attracted to the guys who find them attractive. And there are some people you're just not attracted to, maybe because they're the wrong age, wrong gender, wrong weight - outside the range that you find attractive. When they look at you as if they are attracted to you, you might find it creepy, but really the problem is that you're afraid they might say something and then you'd have to say "no."

My advice is to mentally accept the complement, smile, and walk on with your head held a little higher, knowing that there are folks who think you're hot. And that's a good feeling.

5. ChronicTom

ChronicTom Banned

qft and repped... Well said.

6. rexysexy

rexysexy Guest

Im 18,,,just how old are u talking?

7. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

How about 45 years old?

8. lovelybones

lovelybones Guest

Who told you this? I'm in college and I see girls have sex with guys their age all the time. Most women prefer men around their age.

9. Yazzz

Yazzz Member

I didn't read this thread because the title was stupid - women have always been and will always be attracted to older men - it's the way we are designed.

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Its all the stuff you dont see that you really have to worry about

11. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

it's because they age better than their wives.

12. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I gocher old man--right eeaaahhhh.

(points to gigantis erectus)

13. Still Hip

Still Hip Member

I agree and disagree. I really think our (older men) attraction to younger women is one of those ancient biological things, something in our DNA that drives us to be attracted to healthy, young women who would make good babies.

I wouldn't want to "date" them either, at least, not for more than 45 minutes or so :). Much prefer the company of a mature woman. But I will say, while that mature woman and I are enjoying conversation over dinner in a nice restaurant, I'm still checking out the hot waitress.....

Ok, I'm a pig. I'm Ok with that.

14. Fingermouse

Fingermouse Helicase

At 18, my upper limit was around 30
    By my twenties, that had increased to mid to late 30s
    I have never been attracted to men younger than or the same age as me, and now I would be looking at mid twenties to late 30s. I'm 23 and my boyfriend is 34 :2thumbsup:

15. Mei

Mei Member

Haha-I like this post, very honest. And I for one like older guys-prefer them, actually.

16. Still Hip

Still Hip Member

Good to know:)

17. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

I'm dating a dude 14 years older, and we are both very happy. It is really up to the individuals, there is not much of a rule for these things...

18. kmskms12

kmskms12 Guest

It really annoys me when girls call older men creepy for looking at them. Ok sometimes its just gross when it's too obvious but when you get dressed up to go out or something you can't pick and choose who looks..
    'ok im only interested in hot guys between 20 and 29, anyone else who look at me is creepy or a pervert..' hmmmm

19. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I've just come across this thread, so please forgive me for addressing an old post

There's a huge difference between a real rape and ogling. Call ogling "rape with your eyes" is trivialization of rape.

Please don't do that.

20. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

on the subject of how much looking is too much

This is fairly complicated because each situation is different because

a) girls/women have their own personal standards of how much attention they want

b) that general standard can vary from moment to moment, depending on mood

c) that standard can also vary based on how attracted she is to the guy who is checking her out

d) girls/women are perfectly capable of being simultaneously flattered and offended by attention

e) usually girls/women will feel deeply hurt and offended if they feel they have been given no or too little attention

so there is no one standard of how much is too much that applies to all situations.

further complicating the situation is the fact that

a) some girls/women will deliberately court attention for purpose of rejecting it, either out sheer malice or a desire to cop an ego/power trip

b) if they don't get that attention, they'll try to cop an attitude about having been checked out/ hit on anyway

c) some girls/women assume they are being hit on or checked out because they are paranoid or egotistical