Younger females do you like older males

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by piercedpa, Jan 21, 2011.

1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Ok, Ok, perhaps I was bein' a little bit of a smart ass.

But when you said when a man looks at a woman like he's looking into the sun, that essentially told me that women should be viewed as they are seen in the muslim culture: covered up.

I have aqua colored eyes and I can't handle looking into the sun without it burning into my retinas and still being able to see it after I closed my eyes. So for me looking into the sun is forbidden.

As a guy in his mid 20s, I know it can be hard to not check out beautiful women up and down at certain times. Men are visually driven much more so than women. But like you said, its better to look into the face and eyes rather than having your eyes fixated on the boobs or ass. To avoid the creepyness.

Not all eye contact is created equal.

2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I have no idea, i don't generally look them in the eye.

eh..i'm not gonna bother. you're a dude, you have no idea what its like to be made to feel like a piece of meat by the random guys you pass on the street. i hate it.

3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

the whole sun comment was really meant to be a joke. my cousin said that to my 12 year old nephew once and it cracked me up.

straight church

4. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Whoa whoa whoa... Hold the phone, sweetheart. :cool: First you admit you haven't tried what I said, then you go on to make assumptions about my experience.

Excuse me very much, but I do get stared down by both women and men quite regularly, and I'm very familiar with the experience. And, I think, precisely because I'm a guy, you might want to take some notes on this. Not to mention the fact that I've met very attractive women who don't play submissive to ogling jackasses.

Don't knock it 'til you try it. :2thumbsup:

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

alrighty, apologies, i jumped the gun a bit.

I don't play submissive, I just ignore it completely. I always assumed that if I stared down an ogling jackass, he would take it as a sign that I was interested...which does matter because from my general experience, if I give a guy an indication that I'm interested, he takes it as an invitation to pursue me, sometimes aggresively.

so you're saying that staring down an ogling jackass will show my dominance and make him cower away? Maybe I'll give it a try...

i feel like i'm coming across as some kinda ice princess, cold bitch here and i'm really not lol...I love it when a guy checks me out because it lets me know I still got it haha....but there is a huge difference between giving an appreciative glance and committing rape with your eyes

6. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

I think I know the difference between staring and an interested look.

So...if a guy actually came to you, that would allow you the golden opportunity to give him a piece of your mind. But, yeah...If I had to take a wild guess, I bet a lot of street oglers would look away as soon as you stare them back down and go, "What's up? Haven't you ever seen a booty in your life?" :mad:

As for being an "ice princess"; forgive me for saying this, but I have gotten the impression from a couple of your posts that you think being a woman somehow makes you special. And, in cases such as we're discussing, that notion may play against you --- even if you get preferential treatment in other situations. You may have more in common with dudes than it appears at first blush. [​IMG]

7. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

There seems to be something women don't understand;

I am a young man, I visually enjoy women of a wide age gap. I'd say 17-45 is pretty accurate.

Now, just because my age changes, why would/should my preference/sexual attraction to women of a certain age? I'm the same person inside but my coat has gotten a little older.

Women, the things you find attractive about a man, will they be any different when you're older?

To consider an older man who looks at a younger woman as "creepy" is superficial. It's judging the situation by the external appearance of the man. I'm willing to bet if the man had a lot of money or was famous for whatever reason, he wouldn't be considered as creepy by women.

8. dynamohumm

dynamohumm Member

I'll take any form of flattery these days....but in my younger day, if I was creeped out by an old perve I'd tell them.

How hard is it to loudly say "stop fucking staring ya old perve" and give them the one fingered salute.:)

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

to be fair, i doubt that making you feel awkward is actually their goal...

i wanted to have sex with a 12 year old when i was 12...

10. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

Good point, but I think you know what I was trying to say.

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah i do, and i agree. i considered including a disclaimer in my previous post, but i thought it would take away from my point at the time.

12. vigilanteherbalist2

vigilanteherbalist2 Senior Member

i prefer older men. men my age (25) don't seem to be on my level, in general. no stability, no career, still obsessed with typical twenties bullshit (partying, drinking, drugs, sex). they haven't yet seen the big picture of life.

13. bob44044

bob44044 Member

It's no more wrong to call an older guy creepy than it is to call a female a slut. Think the ball rolls both ways

14. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

If you dress slutty or show off your tits but find it 'disrespectful' when a man doesn't always look you in the eye...

I think some chics also do it as a shit test but man is that not even fair or right.

The things us men have to go through. :2thumbsup:

15. ArmyHippieChick

ArmyHippieChick Member

Yep. I prefer men (and women) older than me--a day older to 20 years older.... Men in their 20s are still figuring things out--just like I was, in my 20s. It's hard for me to look at a younger man or woman without thinking that they still have some growing to do (not that I think I am all that--it just is what it is).

16. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

a) dress and behave specifically to bring attention to your body, and then complain when receiving said attention;

b) consider only individuals who are richer, more experienced, taller, stronger, more intelligent, and accomplished than yourself for partners; and then, demand equality.

------------------------

Sit back, relax, and watch yourself be showered with gifts and preferential treatment. :2thumbsup: That's the recipe, big guy...the key to life. You too can be a chick! Do not give up hope! :sunny:

17. MissBHave

MissBHave insert clever phrase here

ha!

18. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Hey if half of my ball bag was hanging out I wouldn't expect you to look me in the eye so don't get pissed when you shove your tits out at me and I don't look you in the eye. Also a logo on your chest invites a look at your chest. I might not actually be looking at your tits.

Stay Brown,
    Rev J

19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

You seriously think its any different for the guys? You say stuff like that but then no doubt fall apart around the hot guys, cant even look them in the eyes.

Said hot guy comes up and talks to you, maybe just to be friendly, or you are a friend of a friend and he's just being polite. You freeze, smirk and stare at a different direction. He leaves, you roll your eyes, say to your gal friends "Can you believe he tried to hit on me, pfft, I hate players". Your gal friends go quiet and stare into their drinks.

And you think there arent any dudes that have an idea what it feels like to be viewed as a piece of meat by random guys they pass on the street? Or maybe just that it really gives you the shits when its guy that gets more of that kind of attention than you do - but we are all supposed to pretend that kind of thing doesnt happen. How about the ones that get that kind of thing from both sexes

You ever given consideration to the looks you give out to other girls? The bitchy looks you give to the ones prettier than you, the angry disapproval looks you give to the ones hotter than you, the little smirks to the ones fatter than you. But let me guess, you dont do that right?, because you are a good person, well either that or you dont even realise you are doing it

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Then there is this, the big picture of life stuff eh?

Stability - yawn, Working yourself to death - yawn.

You can be career minded, accomplished, confident and yet still be a complete bore. No, at my age they shoudnt be trying to empty kegs on their own at frat parties, but doesnt mean they cant go out and have fun. All that effort developing a career, building wealth, so what....so they can just sit on their ass in front of the TV...... a lot of the guys my age give me the shits like that