Young men and women out there. Look into the ROTC

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by U.S. Army Retired, Jun 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silverhippy

silverhippy Comfortably Numb

Please no more Uncle Sam wants you. Unless it means something.

Peace

2. cadcruzer

cadcruzer Sailing the 8 seas

How could i even do that ?

Are You denying or admitting that "guy" is recruiting ?

When have i EVER told anyone to join anything,?

Not Enough !!

I doubt you'll take the time to answer these, as long as you got your point off, who cares about who got slandered in the process, right?

3. SunLion

SunLion Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Let the ARMY ROTC advertising department PAY for a permanent banner on this site if they need to come here to recruit

Absolutely beautiful :)

4. Higherthanhell

Higherthanhell Banned

U.S. Army Retired (chicken hawk)
    How about let them have their say without looking at your spam?

Not really, it called capitalism and protecting his interest. Now if ya wanna talk about pissing on the constitution, how about detaining prisoners without charges, torture, starting wars based on lies, wiretapping the citizenry, hijacking the internet and using it for propaganda ....and on and on. For someone so worried about justice, you never mentioned any of the above.

I say not, why should we or anyone promote murder? You're a low life coward and a bigot, it's punks like you that's costing the lives of thousands of innocent people daily..you should be in jail for treason.

5. guy

guy Senior Member

oh i'm here baby, i'm here.

unlike your friends i tend to think before madly posting whatever comes across my mind, this is where most of the warmongers and fifth columnists who visit the site go wrong, they don't think.

these days i choose to spend time thinking about other things other why you and your friends won't go and fight for their beliefs.

as for the supposedly retired character who might well be some reincarnated war monger who has reached an impasse in logical thought, (hmm... yeah thats a bummer - WHY won't i go fight in iraq if i think its such a good idea?) he has at least an sliver of credibility, he might not be right but at least he has gone hasn't he?

the retired fellows arguments and beliefs can be knocked over like some dominoes - when i've got some spare time ....

my recruitment technique is lacking - you have never put your hand up to join up.

my own feelings are that the fifth columnists that have effectively taken over america are too strong, they now have control over the top echelons of power and worryingly a nuclear stockpile to use to do god's work, they train and fund terrorist activity and launch attacks on nations "pre emptively". being removed from the american loop it is also my feeling that obama or whoever takes over in the whitehouse will be a continuation of the policies of jehova's little merrymakers.

6. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

WOW so we’ve had viral marketing and now we’re getting viral recruiting!

So US Army

Why should an education or job training for those that cannot afford any other way be dependent on military service?

Those with the wealth to get an education or training don’t have to risk their lives but people that cannot afford to buy such things have to put their lives on the line to get them?

Actually I’ve heard about Americans joining up just to get medical and dental care they couldn’t afford otherwise.

What does that say about the society you live in?

7. forrealz

forrealz Banned

"Balbus",Very well said!------I think "USArmyRet" is playing some kind of game.He is posting in a forum where many people are going to strongly disagree with him,and I think he gets his 'kicks by this.

8. forrealz

forrealz Banned

Oh and "USArmyRet".Why aren't George Bushs daughters on the front lines in Iraq?I think they deserve the 'priviledge of being there.

9. deleted

deleted Visitor

I dont think it worth your time imo, the OP is and Im sorry to profile him,
    is showing clear signs of PTSD and acute psychosis Please Contact a Vet Centers for The Readjustment Counseling Service...And Quit TRYING your recuitment methods..
    The Armed Sevices is a Goverment JOB. and anybody looking for employment knows where to go.. They dont need your help in that department..
    OP is a clown and your classic awol joker mud f**ker,.. ok, Ill calm down....

Iraq War V - Bill Rossin
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_f...w.nowpublic.com/health/iraq-war-v-bill-rossin

yeah and please answer that Question!!
    Why should an education or job training for those that cannot afford any other way be dependent on military service?

since "I" fell into this catagory..duh.
    Not that im bitter over it...:p

fyi.
    Psychosis is a generic psychiatric term for a mental state often described as involving a "loss of contact with reality."

10. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

What decade are you living in? The RED MENANCE...is that the best you can do. When have radical Islamic extremists ever been connected with communism? Aren't they the enemy now?

The whole spitting on the flag issue is just idiotic much as bring up the red menace at this late date. If you had lived during the Vietnam War period you would know that it rarely happened, and realize that many returning veterans joined the anti-war movement.

You want to protect a symbol from disrespect, then make sure what that symbol stands for is worthy of respect. Until then too bad. Spitting, burning or pissing on the flag is protected under the constitution. So as a sworn servant of the constitution you have to protect my right to do so.

I call giving China Most Favored Nation status and supporting the Olympics communist sympathizing.

11. U.S. Army Retired

U.S. Army Retired Banned

Balbus the military is open to all walks of life and not just the poor depending on using the military to get free medical and dental. I came from a prosperous family and didn't have to join but decided to anyway. Many people joined up after the 9-11 Al Qaeda attacks on the world trade centers just like they did after Pearl Harbor to defend America from the Japs. I will say again, the military is open up to all walks of life, rich or poor. Serve your country and defend Americas Freedoms. Defend Liberty and Justice for All. Make a difference and be all you can be. I urge all High School students to not forget to sign up for selective service. You have to do it within 30 days of your 18th birthday so the military can have a record of you in case a draft is needed.:cheers2:

USER BANNED FOR SPAM (removed by webmaster)

12. forrealz

forrealz Banned

How many people from rich families serve in Americas military,not many.How many politicians kids are in the military,hardly any.Did your idols Bush or Cheney serve? NO.

13. Higherthanhell

Higherthanhell Banned

U.S. Army Retired
    Nice dodge' asshole, see you avoided completely the issues skip and I brought up...a true republicunt

14. duckandmiss

duckandmiss Pastafarian

YEa! we need to get them young!

Students First In Line' Program To Offer Job Training At Needy Schools
    http://www.theonion.com/content/themes/common/assets/videoplayer/flvplayer.swf

15. skip

skip Founder Administrator

This thread is now closed. Thanks for helping us show the ROTC the DOOR!

ROTC, if you want to advertise on this site, please take out a banner ad. We will charge you exactly the same as CNN does for an ad on their network. PM me to place ad... :)

16. cadcruzer

cadcruzer Sailing the 8 seas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.