Young guys... older women?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by raul7, Apr 19, 2007.

1. sexbanshee

sexbanshee Member

Blimey....dont think you will have
    much trouble getting one looking
    like that!!!!

:)

2. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

Actually, he will, believe me. That is not a referrence to his looks, it's just that it's tough out there. Gender relations are REALLY fucked up. If looks meant anything, lots of guys would be in VERY good shape, but few are.

3. sexbanshee

sexbanshee Member

I dont think any one of us knows the
    young man's fate......to say HE WILL
    have problems is both negative and
    arrogant....

Life isnt that black and white...

:)

4. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

You could be right. I know, from my experience, not a single male soul who hasn't had problems getting women (although they'll pretend otherwise as a rule of thumb) with the exception of one: he was old, uncharismatic, and rich.

Hopefully I'm wrong in the poster's case.

P.S. Actually, I'm lying. There are a couple of friends of my parents who were '68ers and part of the whole sexual revolution thing. They also had ease getting partners. So maybe I should say I know of no male of my generation who isn't rich or famous who hasn't had significant difficulty hooking up with women.

Now there are guys my generation who devote their entire lives to hooking up with women. They get laid more than me who just stays home and reads, but surprisingly, not that much more. They'll die having about 60 partners total. And yet their entire lives are geared towards buying clothes, hanging out, talking to women, and renting the car for the weekend. That's why they work, that's why they sleep, and that's why they breathe. No thanks.

5. sexbanshee

sexbanshee Member

Maybe a little more optimism
    wouldnt go a miss...

Lets see if I can find my magick
    wand..:)

Aaaahh there it is........

[​IMG]

6. Cryptoman

Cryptoman Member

The youngest woman that I was ever with was only a three year age difference. It was an awesome four months and I think we packed about four years worth of sex into it, but it burned out...not the sex, just the relating part.

Older women seem to be really attracted to me for some reason, and I've never had any complaints about it. There are some smokin' hot older women out there! They know what they want, seem to be less inhibited (no offense to the younger ladies here, just my personal experience), and are just as energetic as women my age.

I don't think I could choose a woman based on her age though (within reason). I'd have to get to know the person and see if they were shallow and self absorbed (it effects all ages and genders), or if they had depth and passion. I've talked with, and read posts from girls in their teens with such warmth and depth that their age really suprised me. You can't really stereotype younger vs. older because you'll always be proven wrong in your assumption.

Peace

7. lostinanovel

lostinanovel Member

Young hard bodies extremely eager to please me and the ability to do it over and over....sounds kinda fun to me...

8. Freekowtski

Freekowtski Member

I absolutely love young mommies, better than girls of my age! I want to be one of their kids!

9. mlee27

mlee27 Member

my bf is 6 years younger and honestly i prefer them young and trainable.i have avery young looking face so i think thats why i always attract younger men. if it's what y ou life go for it

10. raul7

raul7 Member

So the idea of a younger guy isn't so bad?

Sweet...

/edit just checked your gallery, you're pretty hot...

Wish I could find a lady that good looking that's got the same mind set where I am. Haha.

11. come_do_drawrings

come_do_drawrings Jaime

I have always dated older men.. till the relationship I am in now.. he is four years younger, at times I feel old around him.. even with only four years between us