Young guys... older women?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by raul7, Apr 19, 2007.

1. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

You actually don't sound like one of the self-absorbed young'uns...Bella does. You sound like an exception.

At least in your case, guys get "bored" of you trying. In my case they (young women) get "offended."

2. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

I'm an aries alright, although I don't give a good care about astrology. I'm also interested in Irish women, ever since I failed to lay this bartender I grabbed (also a little older: 8 years or so) a while back. Kisses, snuggling, no sheets... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

3. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

Self-absorbed? Please define your view of it, because I am thinking it differes from the rest of society's

4. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

You are a perfect example of who I don't want to date. You seem to get pissed of at anyone who has the east bit of self-esteem. Or are you just pissed off because I didn't reply to your pm where out of the blue you started talking about how hard you are after I offered to be a listening ear...talk about self-absorbed.
    And trust me sweets, I don't get any complaints.

5. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

My definition: I woman who's constantly preoccupied about how men should stand in regard to herself, but not the opposite.

All I hear from you (and from about 99.9% of the young' uns) is how men shoud act/be in order to satisfy you, but I don't hear much about what you're doing to satisfy them.

6. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

I didn't get pissed off either because of your self-esteem or your not responding to my PM. You got it all wrong...

In fact, I'm not pissed off at all. Not at you. But you do fit the stereotype.

7. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

some things a woman doesnt talk about in public

8. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

lol. This thread has gone to hell. And I'm partially to blame. Going to the gym now. Phew!

9. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

I don't need to brag about that. I am secure in what I have to offer.

10. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

LOL maybe we should start complaining about men over 30 ;)

11. raul7

raul7 Member

thanks for ruining my thread :(

12. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

Sorry, Raul. I'll take responsibility. Not being the main target of this thread, I'll reiterate that I have a similar fantasy, and lived it with a rich Jewish lady (whose father is important and well-known in New York) aged 47 with a Central Park West apartment and a pool table in the living room...

Older women do fantasize about younger men. But few actually go for it. It's a matter of welcoming chance (like everything else)... I wish you good luck. It shouldn't be that difficult!

P.S. In my case, my mom is a pretty strong influence in my life (she's an overachiever and very strong-willed) whereas my father was absent. I know that has an influence in my sexual fantasies. Just wondering whether it's the same with you, but you don't have to answer. It would just be interesting to know.

13. raul7

raul7 Member

Im happy for you, you got to live it out :D!

Hmm, that second point. My father was abset (he currently is too :( ) and my mother was always present, yep. Only thing that differs is that my father is the over achiever (PhD etc etc, very smart fellow), my mother isn't the same though.

14. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

Interesting. My father also has multiple PhDs, but my mom is a UN diplomat and makes more money than him. Plus, I've never seen them together (they broke up when I was 2 y.o. in Paris) and I lived with my mother throughout my childhood.

15. raul7

raul7 Member

Same... :O

Hmmm, it cant be related... can it?

16. sexbanshee

sexbanshee Member

Very interesting stuff guys....

I have met quite a lot of younger guys
    who lacked mothering when children
    and are attracted to the older woman.

Have also met very strong willed ones
    who like the wisdom and experience of
    the more mature female.....

fexurbis...I just guessed you were an
    Aries...I have it on the ascendant...it
    can at times lean towards arrogance..
    and extreme passion also...mmmm....
    lol
    :)

17. Anagaharad

Anagaharad Member

I am currently dating a guy younger than me. After a failed marriage, i went back to University and met him in my math class. It was rocky at first due to different amounts of life experience ("what do you mean you dont know how to buy your own car/balance your bank account/juggle jobs, school, and a relationship?") but things are great now.

18. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

sexbanshee, I was referring to the Oedipal complex. Forceful mothers and absent fathers tend to produce it, as in my case and the OP's case apparently.

I do tend to be quite passionate, but it doesn't always come out. I'm also suffused with cold reason and indifference.

I thought you read about me being Aries in my profile. Interesting, but yet again I don't believe in any of that crap...lol. Second generation atheist over here. Cheers!~

P.S. In the midst of intercourse with the aforementioned 47 y.o. I began staring at her hand and she asked me why. I said I didn't know, but I thought the red nails -which I felt like sucking and biting - (she had veeery well-cared for rich ladies' hands) were doing something for me. It just made me aroused to the point of madness...

Well, it was only a week later, in the throes of a two-day drinking binge and an emotional breakdown that I realized why her hands were so attractive to me: they were veiny...like my mother's ---.

I cried for an entire day after that discovery...

19. sexbanshee

sexbanshee Member

All the Aries guys I know have "mother issues"
    the most notable being my 80 year old father..
    he still hasnt forgiven his for rejecting him...

Aries...always the child.....always looking for
    a mother...

Astrology has nothing to do with the disbelief in
    God...I doubt whether he/would believe in such
    a thing anyway lol...and its not crap, if you retain
    an open mind. Then again with the childish ways
    of Aries...you will at times not even give things a
    fair chance...

Yes I know about the Odeipal complex...it can be
    quite disturbing at times......

Maybe its time for you to get some help.....it may
    bring some relief to you and help balance things out