young drug users

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by backtothelab, May 9, 2004.

1. serena3

serena3 Member

I still could give a fuck less
    and I could give a fuck less about this thread

2. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

"stomped"?

In your own mind, perhaps.... The entire thread in question consisted of you repeatedly saying "you're totally not a psychonaut, or you would take any poison you could get your hands on", and me patiently explaining that you're stupid.

And in relation to that, you are clearly not a psychonaut, the psychonaut explores their psyche, but your head is empty. That's what happens when children take drugs they don't understand. They grow into empty wastes of space that think a lot of themselves and their drug experience, and give the entire culture a shit name.

The high school freshmen who takes acid will very likely never know as much about their own mind (or anything else, for that matter) as their counterpart who goes their whole life without any drug use at all. Simply the fact that you took large amounts of opiates or speed (or any at all) after taking psychedelics shows what a waste of space you are.

3. !!oqia97Qkr6l

!!oqia97Qkr6l Member

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=433888&page=4

That one? I don't know man, I guess that's a bit presumptuous to believe people would agree, but that seemed to be the consensus. I mean, you were the one in the thread condemning Datura, and now you're completely reversing a bit of conversation we had in the thread:

THIS IS ROORSHACK.
    08-21-2011, 12:19 AM #35 RooRshack
    apparently bradly manning

[​IMG]

Location: where people who don't approve of hiding war crimes go

Like this post?

Part of my point was about extreme overuse on your part, dulling what you can gain from things.

Being a psychonaut doesn't mean psychedelic gluttony, that's like eating a gallon of supermarket house brand ice cream, when you could have a small serving of gelato and gain more from it.

So yeah, heavy long term weed use might keep some people from gaining much from it, and taking DXM or DPH at 13 will fuck up most people's brains.... I know some people that totally ruined themselves with that sort of douchebaggery.

Also, learn to abstract (this at the post below) You don't seem to have any ability to read implication.

While I'm answering your post from the past here: No, I don't speak as though I'm all knowing.... but I can abstract. And I can see that for most people (being schizo because you decided to binge on DXM at 13 might be a reason for exception) breaking your acetylcholine system is NOT a positive thing, at least not on any regular kind of schedule. There are medical reasons for doing so, but not for risking your life to see shit. That's nearly beyond comprehension for someone who likes tryptamines and phenethylamines and cannabinoids, like myself. I would be, (for the umpteenth time) interested in carefully dosed antichollergenics, of the sort orison's described. Others have described safe, careful dosing of these chemicals, you've described reckless deadly use, voodoo about their absorbtion rates, etc, and then act like I shouldn't have a problem with datura. YOU are why everyone is so anti-datura.

About being a psychonaut, are you saying that you're ALSO not very experienced with chems? Or saying that to be a psychonaut, you don't need to be a glutton? Because one second you're saying you must use and abuse your body in every way, the next you're saying 7 trips is all you need and that you should use your body to it's fullest potential (regular use of datura, obviously, rather lowers it's potential, given that it's entire potential depends on acetylcholine doing it's job)

Maybe I'll come back and rant in the morning, I'm passing out.

This is !!oqia97Qkr6l.
    08-21-2011, 12:32 AM #36 !!oqia97Qkr6l

Really? Because I didn't read that.
    What I read was this:
    Quote: (RooRshack's)
    "Yeah, exactly, you seem to have written off serious (and again, much safer, physically) drugs (Was it someone on this forum who described seeing a spider with an evil clowns face driving a taxicab, and jumping out of the way? ) because you didn't have the will to push the dosages with them, while being happy to delve into seriously damaging dangerous ones. " (End)

This one's contradiction and fallacy ought to be apparent.
    Implication and abstraction are moot in the face of blatant verbal contradiction.
    (In the same vein, first you say that my use is dangerous due to overindulgence, but then you have already given credence to Fritz's method of continued dosing of this substance over a period of time to reach effect, (which also has greater potential to cause lasting effects, due to the length of the experience and the toxicity of hyoscyamine and atropine (compared to scopolamine).)).
    I find these things to be due to common perception bias, since you have obviously taken a disliking to me.
    This is only one of the many contradictions and obvious fallacies in your arguments, but I have only chose to make point of it to demonstrate to you that you are indeed highly contradicting and often, hmm.. Wishy-Washy? You bounce all over the arguments, and you often make points that conflict with, augment adversely, or negate your other arguments.)

But let's assume that's what you meant..
    I would hardly class six experiences as gross indulgence. (There were actually seven, but one was bunk and nothing happened.)
    Additionally, you have no idea what I have gained, or the extent of it's influence.

On a related note, you seem to be very talented at making assumptions and manipulating language. You state that my schizophrenia was caused by mild dissociatives at age 13! I didn't even begin to experience symptoms until I was fifteen, and even then, it was resultant of a friendship I made with a chemist who was making LSD and is now in prison for stealing from his university. The LSD binge led to an approximately four month long case of HPPD, which subsided entirely by the sixth month. Following another short while, I began to experience schizophrenic symptoms.

Furthermore, I have not broken my acetlycholine system ever. A temporary suspension of the ability to bind acetlycholine to receptors is not a breaking down of an entire bodily system like neurotransmission.

I'd also like to know where I've described reckless, deadly use of this substance. Actually, I'd say that I'm the person providing the most useful dosing methods for this drug, considering the toxicity of the alkaloids present in the Datura seeds is exponentially more dangerous than that of a topical scopolamine paste.

Oh, and you have no timeline for the experiences, so you have no clue as to whether or not my homeostatic balance was restored; which in fact it was.

Voodoo about absorption rates? Where have I ever talked about absorption rates? I've spoken of the inability of hyoscyamine and atropine to pass easily through the dermal barrier..

I also don't expect anything from anyone, and I most definitely don't expect YOU to recognize your errors.

You'd do very well, RooRshack, to not put words into anyone's mouth.
    Never have I EVER stated that you must "use and abuse your body in every possible way"! There are many substances that I do not condone, including alcohol, which you seem to love. Neither have I EVER said that seven trips is all you need. There is no quantifiable dose or number of experiences, and the notion of it is absurd, what with individual variance being of such drastic importance.
    (And regarding the only legitimate question I find in that last paragraph of yours, I'm VERY experience with chemicals, many of which are not entheogens and are detrimental to the cause.)

Let me give you a hint buddy; I am writing exactly what I mean. There is no need for abstraction or expanding into underlying meanings, implications, or thoughts with me. I find that to only muddy the discussion.

You speak as if you are all-knowing RooRshack, when in fact you have only secondhand knowledge on this subject, and it is very limited and focused on negative aspects at that. Research can only take you so far.

Exploration, analysis, and utilization of your self and Existence for real, lasting benefit.. THAT is what being a psychonaut is about.

4. !!oqia97Qkr6l

!!oqia97Qkr6l Member

Still, that's beside the point I suppose.

I'd like to know your qualifications for "loser".
    Also, I wonder what ad hominem remarks have to do with the topic..

I must be going to work.. But I'll be back later if you'd like to debate.

5. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Kindly go back, add line breaks and quotation tags to make it clear exactly what is and is not a quote, and shall rape you, all over again.

I was going to try, and gave up because I was having to reconstruct who said what where, you seem to have quoted more than two posts, each of which also contained quotes, and maybe further annotated in the middle of this thing.

But even in that wall on undifferentiated text, I recognized quite a few things obviously authored by you, that are absolutely pathetic. Go fix it, and I'll respond.

6. !!oqia97Qkr6l

!!oqia97Qkr6l Member

Double Post.

7. !!oqia97Qkr6l

!!oqia97Qkr6l Member

Are you joking? If you really can't distinguish between your voice and mine, wow..

Let me break it down for you.
    There are two quotes.
    The first is yours, and it says your name before it.
    The second is mine in response to yours, and it has my name before it.
    I quote you in my response; it says QUOTE: before it.

Regardless, I went back and made it fucking bold for you ha.

Further, I already told you that our last debate is irrelevant to the topic.
    I'd love to continue that specific thread if you'd like.
    I could even add a poll! It could be, "Who is correct, you or I?"

However, I'd be more interested in debating the current topic, considering we already went over the last one a million times.
    I asked you some questions, would you care to answer them?
    Here's the quote for you:

8. smokinIVXX

smokinIVXX Banned

:groupwave:

9. I am Rooney

I am Rooney Visitor

Everyone from Utah is mormon. It's a proven fact.

10. !!oqia97Qkr6l

!!oqia97Qkr6l Member

Ignorance isn't even funny. I honestly don't understand trolling at all. It seems like idiocy to me, and I don't find idiocy laughable. It's sad and pathetic. But I guess I'm one of those weird people..
    I lament the current normal state of mind.

11. I am Rooney

I am Rooney Visitor

It's funny because it infuriates you :D

12. !!oqia97Qkr6l

!!oqia97Qkr6l Member

Hmm... I guess that makes sense.
    But it's not so much anger, or even frustration that I usually feel.
    It's like, a disappointment in humanity haha haha.

Did you make these posts to reference RooRshack being a troll??
    I feel like those posts had meaning for me haha.
    I feel better about his ignorance now hahahaha.
    Feeling a little goofy tonight.

13. I am Rooney

I am Rooney Visitor

Dude im just fucken around. I dont even know whats going on. I was just givin you a hard time because you replied to a thread from 7 years ago lol. And the Utah thing, I said that because ive been their twice and my buddy who lives their said everyone was mormon. And we saw lots of mormon churches and what not. Its kidna like a stereotype.. And no i dont think that roorshack guy is a troll.

14. !!oqia97Qkr6l

!!oqia97Qkr6l Member

No worries, I'm not like I'm being affected by this conversation. It's just that, a discussion.
    I actually responded to this thread because I had had a conversation with my friend about seeing some ridiculously young kids blazing the other day.
    And yeah, the mormon church is pretty prevalent in Utah, but there's tons of people, and it's really common to not be mormon, too.
    But you're right, I never believed he was actually a troll.. I mean, it seems like it sometimes haha haha. But I don't think it's deliberate.

15. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I qualify you as a loser because of your repeated blatantly stupid choices, in particular, choices relating to your physical and mental health.

Ad homonym remarks don't need to have anything to do with the topic, by their very nature. However, these DO have something to do with the topic, and as such, may not be so ad homonym. We're talking about stupid drug use, and you're a stupid drug user, so it's actually rather relevant.

Not sure what gave you the idea you won, much less "stomped" me, I think you sort of stopped responding to your own thread? I could be remembering that wrong. Either way, it became boring, you had nothing new to say. Just whining because I didn't accept your stupidity as legitimate drug use or psychonautics, while accepting what fritz talked about doing.

16. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Bumpity. I'm waiting.

Also, about you calling me a troll-I suppose my tactics are similar, but I'm chaotic good, while a troll would be neutral or evil.

17. !!oqia97Qkr6l

!!oqia97Qkr6l Member

I've been very busy lately..

Anyhow, I'm sorry, but I really can't be bothered with this inanity anymore..

Your qualifications are based on subjective ideas, and are thus inapplicable to others.
    Only you believe we are losers, while I believe that you are the loser (based on your redundant self-affirmation and your seeming incapability to process any thought other than one self-generated).

Also, we're not discussing stupid drug users, we were discussing young drug users before you came along with that absolutely ad hominem (spelled correctly) remark.

Nonetheless, again, your redundant, self-affirmative assertion has gotten the better of me.
    I cannot be bothered with trolling any longer, even that which is not solely for entertainment, even that which is legitimately based in your own beliefs.

Futile efforts are futile, and so I give up on educating you.

18. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

yeah yeah, I let spell check do it's thing. go take your ad homonym bitchin' to mozilla.

19. LYseRgiC ALEX

LYseRgiC ALEX Member

It doesn't matter who is better than the other. It doesn't matter who is better at English than the other. The fact that you two people are arguing about this stupid shit, on a thread that has become completely irrelevant from the thread topic, makes you both losers. I'm sorry if i offended any of you but i just had to throw that out there.

20. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I'm highly offended, you should join in the fun :D