young drug users

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by backtothelab, May 9, 2004.

1. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

Over the years, I've tallied up a rather large list of the different chemicals I've taken. Unfortunately, I've met very few others. Most kids at my school smoke a cig and think they are leary, it's ridiculous. Me and a friend of mine were talking about scoring some oppy for this camping trip coming up, and the kid in front of her, who overheard us, was like, "WHOA CRAZY! ARE YOU GUYS LIKE CRACK ADDICTS!?!?!". All the time, too; I supposibly go to the "biggest" drug school in south florida, yet I feel like I'm in kindergarden. What a joke.

2. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

haha, like half of our freshman have already done X

3. BokeDownPalace

BokeDownPalace Member

I went to an all girls prep school for a while, now I go to a catholic coed school, but I am the biggest druggie both places. When I was 16, I had to go to NA classes and most of the people in there were crying about how they smoked to much weed and I was like, "So coke and heroine are bad I guess...." No one really liked me in there because they thought since I had done more than weed that I was a fucking criminal hahaha. Oh well, Most of my friends are on the same level I'm on now (I sorta corrupted most of them) But I've met so many worse people.
    I can't believe that the kids at your school are so sheltered. Maybe it's just your particular class. What grade are you in?

4. garf12

garf12 Member

My junior year in high school coke exploded! X got pretty popular also, but that was usually reserved for special occasions, and of course everyone smoke weed. I actually dont personally know anyone that has tried crack, and a few of us tried meth, didnt really like it though. Oh yeah and shrooms were pretty popular, although I never did them, until last summer when I was studying in europe and made it to Amseterdam.

5. Tsubasa

Tsubasa Member

Back when I was still in high school (ha! that's fun to say) I noticed that the younger classes kept coming in more and more "corrupt" so to speak. When I was a junior my school had an actual problem with a freshman "blowjob ring". It was some fucked up club that a bunch of the freshman girls had made and would give guys blow jobs on the bus. Very weird. That same class also had more meth users then I have ever seen. One of the kids I know got shipped out to CA for rehab by his parents. Crazy shit, and the class after that was even worse. I didn't even start smoking weed until the end of my sophomore year, but I keep hearing about these fifth and sixth graders who start, and I'm blown away. Yikes, I dunno.

6. serra

serra tentacle girl

kids these days. i tell ya.

yeah when i started doing the drugs most of my friends stopped talking to me and i had to hang out with a bunch of stupid dirty druggies. it sucked.

7. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Every school is "THE BIGGEST DRUG SCHOOL IN...." Dont bite into that shit. If I start talking about anything other than pot suddenly I'm a crack head... The fact I've never touched coke doesnt matter though. Fucking children man

8. InTheFlesh

InTheFlesh Member

Ha ha it's you Lunacy. I'm going to try some acid and shrooms eventually.

9. underwhelmed

underwhelmed Member

i wonder if the real young kids even take advantage of highs or trips, or they just do it for the sake of doing it. because i know my sister, even though in 6th grade...shes a pretty deep person...but some kids i look at and they dont have one hint as to who they are.

10. tinkerbella208

tinkerbella208 Member

i've only ever smoked weed but im definately ready to trip... in fact, one of my friends wants me to do special k with him, but im scared lol

11. dotadave

dotadave Member

I was so sheltered. I didn't run into any of this untill college.

12. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Personally I would stay away from special K... Also I think it's funny anyone would send there kid to California for rehab...

Anyways, I don't think young users give drugs enough respect to truly understand and appreciate them or what they are doing by useing them.

Way too much ignorance shadows the drug culture...

13. majexto

majexto Member

I yell at people when they get high just to get "fucked up". I use highs almost as playing make believe in some sense. This is going to sound really corny but when Im high I like to do the things which arent possible in todays world. Well atleast I think im doing those things. Then when I come out of being high I have the feeling like I was there and I did that certain thing. Really complicated to explain. That probably sounds really stupid.

14. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

This is true most of the time, but you can't say all young users are this way.

And as for drug use in my school; it's a bit surprising sometimes. I know a few kids who have done a lot of stuff, including hard stuff like coke and crystal meth. Coke seems to be getting more popular around here. And as for weed, a good amount of kids smoke, but most of them just get drunk. Heroin is also a big issue here too, but not really bad in school; yet.

A few weeks ago a girl got caught with some heroin in school, but that's the only occurrence I've heard concerning heroin in school.

15. !!oqia97Qkr6l

!!oqia97Qkr6l Member

Okay geezers (haha, jokes!).. But seriously, you guys were sheltered.

I live in Utah. Until sixth grade I was in a private school, and I was good.
    Then I went to Catholic school, and I started drinking, smoking, and taking pills.
    We'd do lines of my friend's older sister's Adderal in the bathroom below the crucifix.
    Then when I went to public school in eighth grade I started on hallucinogens and ecstasy.
    Ninth grade I found meth. That summer I found heroin and crack.
    I've done lots of these many times, even for prolonged periods.
    I've never had any problem with dependency, excepting a strictly physical addiction to OCs, which I overcame easily (after withdrawals) by simply realizing I wasn't getting high anymore.
    I was also exposed to drugs since I was little though, and I probably have a way high natural tolerance.

Also though, I know of children as small as eight who get high.
    And I've seen parents (tweakers) get their toddlers baked when they don't want to take care of them.
    That shit is absurd.

16. I am Rooney

I am Rooney Visitor

shouldnt you be a mormon
    by the way this thread is from 7 fucking years ago

17. !!oqia97Qkr6l

!!oqia97Qkr6l Member

Why would being from a certain geographic location necessitate conformity to any religion?
    This doesn't happen anywhere, even in totalitarian regimes.

And no shit; I found it on nearly the last page.
    Got a problem with it?

18. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Wow, you're a loser....

So are all the 7 year ago peoples in this thread.

19. !!oqia97Qkr6l

!!oqia97Qkr6l Member

Haha, RooRshack I've already stomped on you debating many times; do you really want to get into it regarding this, too?

20. serena3

serena3 Member

High school:
    first I went to the weed and pill school
    then I went to a pothead school
    then alternative school
    then a school with a bunch of people who loved to drink and few people who liked to smoke.

It all seemed pretty fuckin stupid to me. I never really related or cared about the drugs people were doing.
    I only smoked weed in high school then after I turned eighteen I did everything. never with people my age, always with more experienced drug users who could teach me things.
    I'm glad I did it that way. It was never about what everybody else was doing.