Young and confused :bomb:

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by bendover593, May 28, 2012.

1. bendover593

bendover593 Member

I have recently wanted a warm cock in my mouth and i am attracted to women and just the thought of a cock keeps making me more and more HORNY :). post reply to help or relate to.

2. Wutangclanfan

Wutangclanfan Member

i know the feel. finally tried it recently but didnt really like it..just the thought of it turns me on. the actual act...eh lol

3. bendover593

bendover593 Member

how did it happen

4. BobJunt

BobJunt Guest

5. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I can relate to that bendover 593 (y 593?)

go and try it out - u may be bi and, lucky u, have the best of both worlds!

Beta find out now rather than repress a desire and live with all the fuck-up that will be.

Good luck,

Simon :sunny:

6. greatwhitesnoop3406

greatwhitesnoop3406 Guest

I can relate, after fifteen years of thinking I was gay, I all of the sudden start liking women. That confused the hell out of me, the kicker was this diddnt happen when I was 17 but when I was 27, I was supposed to have left the confusion behind in my adolescence but life is like jumping off a cliff backwards you can't see when you are about to bounce off of an outcrop.

Explore. Your fetish see if it is more. They make toy penises you can play with it suck it sit on it and it isn't gay, you might even satiate that penis lust.