you think aliens want humanity destroyed

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by REB?, Sep 12, 2018.

1. themnax

themnax Senior Member

and don't forget "aliens raped my weed whacker"
    (i happened to have known the author, and i believe it may have been his first published story)

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

what's creapy isn't that we might have contact with people who look nothing like us because they evolved on some other world.
    what's creapy is that humans have a problem with the idea of this being not only possible but likely.

what's creapy is that humans, some humans, have this 'uncanny valley' problem.
    that they hate and fear what their egos refuse to accept or understand.

3. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Doesn't seem likely that this whole cosmos rig was made just for us. And what if aliens were/are 10,000 years ähead "of us? A million years? If they do exist, there's no way to know about them concerning their capabilities/intentions unless they show up. I guess if "they " did show up, it would bring humanity together. However, knowing humanity, I'm sure that we'd shoot first and ask questions later.

4. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Being an alien is not against the law.
    Quick Donald. Get a law passed,!!!!!!
    Then you could build another wall around and over tho top of the entire US to keep them out. :yum::yum::yum::yum:

5. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Aliens want my virginity

6. scratcho

Might be cheaper to just build a wall around Blump!

7. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

My virginity is not that expensive

8. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

9. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i think they're really sick of lucy reruns by now. although i'm sure they find trek amusing.

10. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i think the galactic council really wishes humans would grow up, so the day won't come when they'll be left with no choice but to have to destroy us.
    right now, while we're no threat to the rest of the universe, that would be so easy to do.
    if they had wanted to, we'd be long gone.

11. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Aliens don't even know the Solar system exists, let alone humanity. Nothing galaxy shattering has ever happened here. Earth is boring.

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Except when that Annunaki vessle crashed in ancient Sumer.

13. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Was it on the news?

14. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

If they wanted to ''destroy'' humanity, what are they waiting for? Not that I want them to, but all this hovering around and crop circle bs, why not just make a move? For beings who seem far superior to us, they seem so shy. :blush:

15. Asmodean

It has been documented, yes!

16. Asmodean

The crop circles are by different aliens, desperately trying to warn us :D

Deidre likes this.
  17. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

I seriously laughed! :tearsofjoy: You should share this with the authorities, it's a good theory!

18. Libbygrable87

Libbygrable87 Members

Hey my Dad has aliens that help him with his yard work and they want is money for their family. Oh wrong type of Aliens.

I think it would be cool if their were aliens from other parts of space just as long as they don't try to take us humans jobs away from us. Trump will have a hard time building a wall in space.

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I think we've come too far now and too advanced for the aliens to want to wipe as back out. They need to re-evaluate us definitely and help us a lot which I think they would tbh. I have no doubts there are generations of our creators still with us today in hiding and I'm sure they're relaying our conditions back to planet Nibiru if they ever sorted their own planet out.

On the other hand, when the Chiefs return, maybe they won't like what they see either. Being that our premiscuity was a large condition of our annihilation in the past, well that's only gotten worse in the 20 years, not that I can talk, but that's how I was created anyway so we'll have a chat about that I'm sure.

I reckon I'd get along with the aliens, well some of them. Not the greys we wouldn't like each other and they are ugly anyway but the Igigi and Anunnaki versions, yeah we'd get along just fine I'd say no qualms there. :)

20. scratcho

They could just get some some popcorn , (although I think they call it blurpus) sit back and watch us do it to ourselves. It's quite the ongoing show.