you think aliens want humanity destroyed

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by REB?, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

We're just a ditty old mould spec in a big stinky bathroom. Lol.

Ged likes this.
  2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

It's likely IF there's indeed some other intelligent life in our milky way or whole universe that they're oblivious to us.
    If they could visit us I don't think we're a threat or danger to them in any way. They could just send some nasty bacteria first and wipe us all out before setting foot or showing themselves on earth. If they're mainly in it for our planet.

la Principessa likes this.
  3. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

"Planet Earth?"

"Plan it Earth?"

Coincidence?

Or another example of the cosmic holistic Universal conspiracy specifically designed to fuck with my head. In a World which is just a random statistical coincidence which we experience for no apparent reason or ulterior meaning.

Which I can't accept which is why I choose Faith.

4. Asmodean

A mold in between the remnants of Ymirs toes :p

Irminsul likes this.
  5. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

6. Asmodean

7. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

no, but half the sex forum posters would, along with every guy that joins the site just to send PMs without ever making a post.

i see no reason to believe aliens are any less fucked up than we are. i wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out that the nearest alien planet is in constant civil war, with one of the factions ruled by an orange child who puts out crazy messages on his alien communication device.

there may even be an alien website, where male aliens constantly sign up to send messages to other aliens about sucking their sister's antennae.

scratcho and McFuddy like this.
  9. Asmodean

10. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Not 'till they get the recipe for Corn beef and cabbage. Aliens love cabbage.

Running Horse likes this.
  11. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Naah, I think they'd want to use us for entertainment! What with all our crazy obsessions & all.

12. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Yeah, true. People always assume that any aliens would have to be so advanced that they know about us and I think that's kind of pompous. First of all, they might not have the technology or they're coming this way but it'll take a few thousand years. And second, maybe the Earth isn't anything special to them.

I'm just saying if they are aware of us and they have the tech, they probably aren't worried, they probably just assume we'll kill ourselves off soon enough and they can take whatever resources they want lol

13. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

It seem Aliens like to abduct cattle and humans and have given no clear indication which they have deemed as more intelligent.

scratcho likes this.
  14. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

to each other, I'm sure they're gorgeous.

reminds me of when I was in grade school, I got in trouble for responding to someone saying 'that frog looks stupid' with 'bet it thinks you do too.'

Running Horse likes this.
  15. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

my personal theory...

I can't believe how 'actually' amused I am by the idea that the reason aliens dont' stop here is this is actually a death-world. I mean we have a tectonically active planet with constant molten rock eruptions, a 21 degree axial tilt, an axial wobble in our yearly rotation, 2/3 of our planet is covered in water, but we evolved to live in the gaseous parts, we not only visit, but /live/ in climates that range from 'cold enough to freeze liquid hydrocarbons' to 'half way three quarters of the way to the boiling point of water' we eat almost everything, we willingly expose ourselves to solar radiation, we drink diluted poison for pleasure, we swim not quite naked in the oceans, despite not being anywhere near the top of the food chain, some of us do so among the top tier predators, we domesticate land based predators as companion animals, and raise our children around them, we ingest toxic plant compounds for pleasure, and to leave the planet we stick ourselves into a metal tube (made by the lowest bidder) fill it full of highly oxidizable compounds and light them on fire! we have rules against being 'too' efficient in warfare, many of our forms of play involve mock combat, others include things like leaping out of an airplane with a bundle of silk on our backs and hoping that it opens, crawling through caves, diving naked to the limits of pressure, getting into multiple ton wheeled vehicles and pushing them to go as fast as possible, flinging ourselves down mountainsides on small boards, or even just strapping wheeled shoes to our feet and performing stunts. we build homes in areas that regularly flood or have storms with wind-speeds high enough to fling multi-ton objects around with ease, or have constant tectonic activity, or in some cases open volcanic vents. what happens if our home then gets destroyed? do we move? nope. we rebuild.

if I were an alien, and I saw /half/ of this, I'd go 'wtf. no.'
    I mean hell, half of our cultures ingest foods that could reasonably likened to chemical weapons. Why do aliens not visit us? the same reason the average human doesn't go faffing about naked in the outback.

we are the 'inhabited planet' version of australia.

they might think they're gonna wait for us to go extinct

of course, I'm also strange enough to imagine trying to explain that many humans have smaller, secret pants that they wear under their regular ones.. and the secret ones, they generally don't show anyone, except possibly their mates, and get very embarrassed if they're exposed in general.

so much of what we do is generally pure insanity if looked at from the viewpoint of 'why?' and divorce it from the 'we've always done it'

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    scratcho and guerillabedlam like this.
  16. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

And they ruin cornfields.

Aliens are bastards.

17. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

superman unimpressed.jpg

18. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Cornholes as well

19. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Your face isn't impressed.

Seriously WTF does this have to do with a grown man running around in his underwear?

20. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

He's an alien.

Irminsul likes this.