you need to read this

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mystic eye, May 8, 2013.

1. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

That's the lowest 'herd' on the food chain that will get any attention. Either way, heard, herd, hurd etc its obvious you knew what it was toward. It takes money to speak your voice and make people look you're way.

2. mystic eye

mystic eye Banned

no it dose not take money to speak your voice and get heard. thats just bullshit.

3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Really? Without money where do you speak and who listens to you?

4. mystic eye

mystic eye Banned

funny how all i wonted was to inform. and all you guys wanna do is argue and fight really this forum is shit now. be taken over by posers and people who just wanna argue. WHAT TYPE OF HIPPIES ARE YOU. HOW I DESPISE YOU

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

you do realize the opposition to Assad is Al Qaeda..

So we are going aid Al Qaeda again?

What happened the last time we gave the Mujahideen aid?

6. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

Well if you want anyone who can actually DO something about it, You need money, Or they wont even hear you, If will fall on deaf ears every time.

You throw a big $3500 dollar a plate dinner and get some speakers to come, Then you will have peoples attention. But to get the speakers, You need $$$ to get them there.

No way around it, Money controls everything and makes the world go round this day and age.

You informed people who have known since day/hour ONE. But the only argue is that it takes money to get your point across. You don't seem to get that. Money motivates people, Brings people, Gives reason for the cause. All you brought was an opinion that is a day late and a dollar short.

Sorry you think a voice can change a path, But your mistaken. Just look around you, If you cant see it you need a lot of catching up to do.

7. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

No its true, the more money you have the more people will listen to what you have to say. The more credibility your words will have and more people will show up to your parties and social events.

That doesn't mean you're right, its just means more people will listen to what you have to say, and take you seriously.

8. outthere2

outthere2 Senior Member

Buckley v. Valeo, (1976), was a case in which the Supreme Court of the United States upheld a federal law which set limits on campaign contributions. The court also ruled candidates can give unlimited amounts of money to their own campaigns.

Supreme Court Decisions Give License to Millionaires, Billionaires and Corporations to Buy Elections and Corrupt the Process: http://laborfightback.org/action_electoral_rights.htm

In the US of A it works that way.

9. mystic eye

mystic eye Banned

you all getting the wrong idea. i wont to raise awanness. its got fuck all to do with needing money to make change. did they have money in the egyptian revoultion? the orange square revoultion?

10. mystic eye

mystic eye Banned

i think saying you need money and its a lost cause is you way to deal with the fact that you dont give a shit about this world or the people in it. so go and leave your lifes i will go else where.

11. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

you dont NEED money to do anything. but when you HAVE money more people will listen, more doors are open, more people take you serious.

I'm not rich and I live in L.A. and when I throw a party I can already to expect half the people I invite not to show up. But when somebody with money throws a party, they get almost 100% attendance.

Unfortunately money talks this world.

12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Lol give me a break..

I can't really speak for anyone else, but I give a shit. It just doesn't make a difference. My caring about a war torn country has fuck all to do with what is happening in the country.

If I had a medical degree or if I was a very brave journalist there might be something I could do. If I had money I could organize benefits or start a charity. But I can't do anything but sit at home and be sad about it. After being sad or mad about so many different things I just really became cynical. I do what I can within my community to help my community. I can't do anything for people across the world.

13. mystic eye

mystic eye Banned

my community is the world so that why i help. there realise is no excuse anymore your ever part of the sulution or part of the problem and from what i know see on these forums are am think i around the wrong people. who rather smoke weed and pretend everything is ok. and that fine each to there own. its not me

14. ThisIsWhyYoureWrong

ThisIsWhyYoureWrong Member

What can we reasonably do to help with the Syrian problem?

15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Oh really? Why don't you share how you are helping the Syrian situation?

16. outthere2

outthere2 Senior Member

I don't mean to shut your speech down. Just pointing out that if you want to change the system from within the system, you need money.

There is value to discussing your ideas in a forum like this. Please don't get discouraged.

I am outthere2 and I approve of your message :)

17. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

There is no hope for the entire middle east.
    Islam is a TERMINAL mental illness.

18. mystic eye

mystic eye Banned

I have and will continue to give money. I have increased my support to anonymous in Syria. I have help and supported those that have tried and successed to give the Syriain people ways to connect to the Internet when there Internet has been shut down. Also been supporting those that have been working to give information and medical help and advise via twitter. It's not enough but at moment aid and aid works can't get out to Syria I belive. I am also in the prosess of setting up a night at a local bar to raise more money. But that is most likely to fall through :(. And I do all this with out much money as I am unemployed and on state benefits. Hope that answers your question Meliali.

19. Summerhill

Summerhill Member

Having money to support the cause is certainly a help but its not the central issue. How much a part did it play in the Arab Spring uprisings, in Tienaman Square,in the Campaign against Thatchers Poll Tax,in the cause that triggered Live Aid.

mystic eve is trying to do something that a lot of us just think about,I take my hat off to him. We are all disempowered by the professional political classes,routinely ignored by those who'know better',who're so cock-sure of their positions & their pet-media they no longer fear us.

What we need in the West is a real Social Justice movement,how bad have things gota get? If the percentage of people on this site,who express disatisfaction with the status quo, were translated into the international population we all come from their'd be a protest a hell of a lot bigger than they could afford to ignore.

Its not about turning up at the G8 breaking some windows & fighting with cops. It should be about a disciplined movement that aims to take our democracies back.Something that ordinary folk of almost any political shade could share in.

Whats happening in Syria is tragic,they desparately need help but theres dozens of other issues internationally & within our own countries that are being ignored or exploited by those that pretend to represent us. Remember ,too, how Asaad & his Father were sucked up to by our 'Leaders' till so very recently.

20. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

So they have cut out Syria from interwebz now. I've heard that some hackers are trying to help and make government independent network.