You must be at least 40 yrs old and a member of Old Hippies Group to Post Here

Discussion in 'Old Hippies' started by skip, Aug 26, 2007.

1. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Hello young lady! How goes for you?

Yeah I tried the site at http://www.hipforums.com/forums/profile.php?do=joingroup&usergroupid=31 and all I got was a blank page.

Well heck. I figure since I'm 40 years, 50 weeks, and 2 days old (or somethng like that) maybe I qualify....?

2. 2theMoon

2theMoon Guest

Hey all. 48 year old hippie here, first post, couldn't join the group, seems to be the same problem others had. Oh well ... like Groucho Marx used to say, "I wouldn't join any club that would have me as a member." lol

Peace! Or else!

3. blackcat666

blackcat666 Senior Member

well i tried all three of the links. kept getting sent back to the home page.

well, i'll be 54 in about a month and a half.
    i was visting my grandparents in chicago, in the summer of 1968.
    there was a wild time in town back then!:eek:
    i was only 11 years old at the time but, how could i ever forget how :willy_nilly: my parents and grandparents were watching the shit hit the fan downtown on tv!
    my mother was all apeshit crazy screaming about how we needed to load up the car and, run for the hills before, those "nasty hippies" killed everybody in town!

i think i should be an old hippie being, almost 54 years old and, being in and, remembering chicago from back in 1968.

4. skip

skip Founder Administrator

5. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

When I used that link, it only showed one group, something about cars for transportation.

6. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

You have to join that group first. Old hippies don't drive cars. ;) *joking*

Lol, I don't know. Don't give up though! :)

7. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

8. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Ooopsey!

9. This is all going rather well don't you think? Keep at it peeps, your old enough to understand that perseverance pays off.......eventually. I cracked it after quite a while trying last year but I can't for the life of me remember how it happened.

10. tonysgreen

tonysgreen Member

as a new guest, Do I Qualify to join the old hippies forum. I am over 40, sometimes feel a lot older. Sometimes I feel alot younger,yea! Trying to hook up with a group of similar folk to live. Need a place. Could use some advise from other brothers and sisters that can remember what this is like.

11. farmout

farmout All who wander arent lost Lifetime Supporter

You might try ic.org for communities....;-)

12. tonysgreen

tonysgreen Member

Thanks for the tip. It just might be the ticket that I was looking for.

13. babsie

babsie Member

52 female Indiana, would like to meet people. tired of sitting home with nothing to do

14. catman2130093

catman2130093 Member

Soon to be 55-odd man even as a young hipster-alcohol and tobacco were my drugs of choice. Gave up the tobacco,worried I'd make my 2 cats sick. Always followed my own beat-went to high school in small town Ga. Those kids didn't know what to make of me. Hot car to have was a Mustang, I drove a hearse. Soon as I got a decent job, I had to have a VW bus. Mom always drove them, I still love them,but gave them up for practical reasons. I enjoy reading here a lot. :sunny:

15. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Member

Hey !!!!!

16. MrMojoRisin

MrMojoRisin Member

Any old cunts from UK here?

17. Jillymaui

Jillymaui Guest

Hi, I tried to join, clicked on link, it didn't work, what should I do please?

18. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

you need to wait until it says member under your name

19. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Arien male - 50 years young and many years past
    -
    I look at the youth and see the rebellion, though not necessarily the cause
    I seek out those with similar conviction - though there is more selfish focus
    I look at the days, they are less of hope and more of emphasis on 24/7 intensity
    I look for the passion and embracement of Love, and find a lack of true appreciation
    -
    Though I look for someone of similar ilk in UK it seems there are few - especially 'chicks' :) to relate to.
    Well I guess it IS a Forum predominantly US based :)
    :peace:

20. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

and canada....but we have tons of UK people here...they snuck in over the years with fake ID...they are easy to spot because they are almost always drunk lol