You mix that shit?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by pianoperson60, Apr 25, 2007.

1. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

Do you mix your weed with tobacco? I mean when you roll joints (or I guess if you for some reason but tobacco in your pipe with the weed too? haha).

For me, I always used to flat out say no to joints that had tobacco with the weed in there. I just had no desire wahtsoever for tobacco...it just burned weird in my throat, I HATE how the tobacco smoke burns in my mouth and throat, tis different than weed smoke IMO.
    Then one time, I didnt have weed for a while, and then someone invited me to smoke up with them so I did, and I took a hit from the joint and tasted something like...tobacco! And I was just like "-ah damnit- oh whatever." and took another hit. or two or three or five.
    I myself never roll joints with tobacco in them if Im by myself, or if its my weed going in the joint.
    But I DO like how you dont have to have as much weed if you mix it with tobacco to make a joint. And the crazy headrush from the tobacco I always get.
    But I feel gross afterwards...I always haveta straight away smoke a nice fat bowl of pure bud.
    But I saw shit on the internet of people rolling weed in joints with other random herbs from those weird "magic herb" sites and saying it worked well. and then I thoght "well I can just mix it with another leafy burning thing") so I tried rolling it with dried mint leaves.
    It was actually really good, cuz it tasted like mint.
    And gotcha high.

2. Obscured By Clouds

Obscured By Clouds Member

I tried mixin with tobacco before, but thats only when i dont have enough to roll a whole blunt with. Now thats pointless because eveyrone either has more than enough weed or a bowl. And I think tobacco is fucking GROSS. Thats just me.

Clever idea about smoking with mint leaves and stuff. It would be cool to try different flavored leaves that are kosher to smoke and shit.

Peace.

3. nesta

nesta Banned

coca leaf is a far better mixer than tobacco, in my opinion. in fact, i may mix some up for a joint tomorrow, but it will use the very last of my coca, which makes me a bit sad.

4. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

na man tobacco sucks. pure cannabis is the only smoke that enters my lungs... besides the occasional celebratory cigar... but that don't get to my lungs anyways

5. CK420

CK420 Member

yeah i try an avoid tabacco altogether
    pure pot for me

6. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

We cut open cigars and throw a little weed in them here. We all enjoy a cigar in my circle when were drunk or high and its makes it that much better, plus its nice to be abole to wonder around smoking away and not having to worry about getting caught.

7. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

you mean "chop"?yea if im going to be at school i make my jibs with chop. i used to know this kid who only smoked chop, but he was an asshole soo.... right so chop i would never put it in a bowl, thats gross. then your bowl smells like ass. and if someone put chop in my bowl id immediately have to clean it.

8. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

"Friedrich Nietzsche is dead."-God
    :p

9. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

hilarous.....

its not meant to be taken literally, if you didnt just spit out haikus and read, maybe youd know this.

10. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

No shit?
    I can't crack a joke if I know what Nietzsche was talking about?

What he ment was god was dead because people do not belive in him anymore.

Now that I've shown you that I do infact know what Nietzsche truly ment, why don't you point out where I posted a haiku.

11. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

the straight from a bumper sticker response.

ok good thing you kno the truth.... mostly..... mwah ha ha

12. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Sorry I made a cliche joke about your cliche sig, lighten up a little bit and stop trying to be so superior.

13. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

but i am superior.

i am evolved further than the knuckle dragging apes that rule this "god" forsaken planet. i am better than your masters, your government, and your goddamn "cliches" that mean nothing!!!! if you tell a "joke" make sure it still makes you chuckle after the 4th time hearing it. you have no idea how the same old shit annoys me so. you fucking ppl make me want to kill baby seals and scrape its broken jagged spine on an a mile long black board, for all to hear and die!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk (and you thought i didnt have a sense of humor) hahahaha!!

14. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

oh my, after reading the exchange of conversation between you too, i don't remember what this thread was origionally about

15. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

lol me neither. oh yea chop, not chosen, but sometimes necessary

16. killswitchjd

killswitchjd Senior Member

no mix with weed ever. ever. ever...
    but every once in a while I dont mind a fatt ass gar. I want to die after that much, but o well

17. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

i used to mix it, not so much anymore. when i first started smoking, adding a peice of tobacco was the way to go. then i quit smoking, and had no reason to mix. it would involve me going out of the way to get clip when the weed is right in front of me.

18. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

Ehhhhh never mix the two but I usually have a ciggie burning nearby :)

19. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

Interesting responses.
    Pure is the way to goooooooooo!
    I just love smokin outta my good old bowl.
    Hes so chill.
    And small, so it can be easily easily hidden in your palm,
    and
    its not so obvious taking a hit from it.
    Oh weed...

20. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

pure is the shit, and should be done as often as possible.

although, when smoking blunts, good luck not inhaling tobacco.

smoking mixed in bowls is totally disgusting and unneccesary.

spliffs are alright, but i prefer the straight marijuana cigarettes.