You like spanking, how about some choking?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Geonagual, Dec 16, 2007.

1. washable

washable Member

Choking !!! Sheesh just this talking about it gets me all wound up... It is awesome and amazing !! I love to be choked... to have his hands around my neck and even grab the skin at the front or the sides and tug and pull... to have the air blocked off and to have it done just to the point of passing out... getting all light headed and stuff...
    Freakin Game ON !!!

2. lizardqueen102

lizardqueen102 Member

I hear ya! I enjoy it as well too! Yummmmy

3. Black Ice

Black Ice Member

I love to be choked! I love the sensation. I never used to understand why people liked it, but I tried it once and wow.. Its just a different sensation ^^

k-run likes this.
  4. Chris_s

Chris_s Member

hmm i'm not a fan of it. My gf seems to like when i grab her by the throat when i'm being dominating, and giving her some rough sex. i dont think she'd appreciate not being able to breath tho :)

also....remember to be careful. Don't want any more people pulling a david carridine.....

5. bmw5233

bmw5233 Member

I love it.

I choked my girl a few times, and she was down with it. Then she kept biting me while she was on top, my chest, arms, shoulders. The first time was hard, it hurt so good, but she wouldn't stop so I had to smack her. She loved it, bit again, harder, so I smacked her harder. Again, she loved that, bit me again and just about drew blood so I smachek the shit out of her face...que rico. She really got into it after that and took both hands and put them around my neck and started choking the shit out of me. That was good sex.

6. Teadaze

Teadaze Member

7. so.done_44

so.done_44 Visitor

trying to make me cum right here! LOL I love it too!

8. 2faded

2faded Member

I get soo turned on by doing it to my girl. Luckily, so does she. I choke her, not too hard or long, but i can tell by the look on her face that she loves it when i let go.

Also, she loves when i pull her hair and smack her ass, and when shes really horny she tells me "Harder!"

Then when we are really horny i will smack her face, she likes that too :) Also, anything that involves me having my way with her is good too. Shoving her head down onto my cock until it wont go in anymore. Pinning her down and fucking her really hard.

Unrelated to the thread but ill throw it in here anyways, im sure someone will like it. After i go down on her and make her cum and my face it all wet, we will make out and she will lick all her juices off my face.

I just realized im really lucky :D:D:D ok, now im horny.

9. Aine6923

Aine6923 Member

Oh I love being choked while having sex... the only issue is, because of balancing, he accidently leans on my collarbone and it tends to hurt after... I don't feel that during sex though for *some* reason :rolleyes: But spanking, choking, and pulling my hair are all amazingly hot.

k-run likes this.
  10. so.done_44

so.done_44 Visitor

Damn girl...collar bone...I need to see what you are doing in person cause I think it is too rough....or u just need help! LOL

I am there for u!

Dammit the wine is talking two nights in a row

k-run likes this.
  11. Aine6923

Aine6923 Member

Haha well it's the heel of his hand that is against the top of my collar bone when we're having sex, missionary style. We're figuring different ways to do it so he doesn't actually hurt my collarbone anymore. haha

12. so.done_44

so.done_44 Visitor

Damn do you squirm that much he has to hold you down...WOW! No wonder he wants to make it permanent.

13. spexxx

spexxx Member

I like being able to breath

14. jimmydean885

jimmydean885 Member

I havnt got time for this. cant you see there is a parade?

15. Dayrun124

Dayrun124 Member

Yeesh, me too man. You are damn lucky. Go enjoy that!

16. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

I've had a couple girlfriends that were so bad in the sack that I wanted to throttle them....

Oh, wait. You said "choke", not "throttle". Hmmm.

17. daralicious

daralicious Member

ok i tried the whole chocking thing... its fucking hot!!!!not only did he chocked me put also sucked my toes while fucking me....can you say multi orgasms, i think 3 or 4

k-run likes this.
  18. Katana

Katana Member

Had a casual thing with a much younger woman (like 15 years younger) who LUUURVED to be choked. And I don't mean namby-pamby stuff, I mean forearm-across-the-throat mish choking, and grabbing hard from behind (if you know anything about fighting or martial arts, think rear naked choke-and yes, that's the real name) while nailing her doggy (either pussy or arse). Loved her hair being pulled so hard it actually came out.

I was, I suspect, a bit conservative in bed, coz I was afraid I'd hurt her. The guy she's with now (a seriously terrific dude) is better matched, I think.

19. stevedavejesus

stevedavejesus Member

i built a machine in my house that chokes me and spanks me at the same time when i pull a lever.

20. Livvy

Livvy Guest

I will be encouraging my hubby to this! Hot hot hot!

k-run likes this.