You like spanking, how about some choking?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Geonagual, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Geonagual

Geonagual Member

I had met a girl a few months back, that loved to be choked while being fucked..hell, she seemed to like to be choked all the time..I had to be careful not to kill her..that would be a hard one to explain to the police..well officer, I was nailing her missionary style, I was stoned out of my mind and forgot I was choking her, she said she like it a lot..I think she may have died and had an orgasm at the same time.

2. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

hahha hey, d'ya think I should post my damn I hurt thread? lol.. man these people dont know whats comin.. wait till grazi gets here.. lol
    slap that ass baby!!!

3. cm8883

cm8883 Member

Wooohooo, we can talk about spanking and choking and pulling hair again...I feel so damn FREE!!! :drool:

4. cm8883

cm8883 Member

And speaking of spanking (you'll appreciate this one, Hilder) I was talking to my ex-bf today, we were talking old times. He used to do this thing...he would rub my ass real soft and easy, then SMACK the hell outta it 2 or 3 times. OH MY GOD it drove me fucking batty...I had forgotten about that until today...ha! good times

5. rj45

rj45 Member

I don't understand the concept of breaking up and still remaining friends. Why don't you and the ex bf get together and go wild all the time? Seems like the friendship is still there. Just always wonder how people can break up and still be friends and then sometimes continue to have sex and still not consider it a bf/gf relationship. Weird.

I'm saying since both like the physical so much, why not just do it all the time?

6. ChokingGirl

ChokingGirl Member

Hahaha.. Choking intensifies the orgasm. I think it has to do with the release of endorphines and blood flow during apnea. But anyway I got to admit I like being choked during sex, missionary or doggy-style. I'd have it every time if I wasnt worry to scare the guys.
    You just need to know how far you can go and have a signal in case of distress. And DO NOT do it while drunk or stoned. lol you never know.

7. rj45

rj45 Member

a stripper choked me with my belt during a dance and I nearly passed out. later, I thought this must be what being hanged must feel like.

8. Pocket

Pocket Member

been choked once, had a sore neck the next day, not really for me

9. potsmokingnome

potsmokingnome Member

Awesome Thread Geo! LOL...I honestly don't think I'd be into the whole choking thing, I like to spank but choking would weird me out a bit lol

10. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

I like to choke on my bf's dick, does that count? :)

Seriously, it can go too far and we have to be careful about it, but I love when it gets hard for me to breathe because he's fucking my mouth so hard.

11. Meretrix

Meretrix Member

My last gf was really into both.. Turned me on quite a bit. Chicks that are into any sadomasochistic stuff are always the best

12. chinquapin

chinquapin Member

This has been a fav of ours too, but she needs bent over far enough that it spanks her ass and her swollen pussy at the same time....then it is perfect. Do you agree?

13. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

ok, I had never been choked till a few weeks ago. i LOOOOOOVVE it.. especially when im on top.. *groans*

14. _K2_

_K2_ Member

ya ...bend her over and fuck her pretty hard from behind and use 2 hands to choke her with a pulsating motion on the neck ....just when your ready to cum , stick your cock in her mouth and choke her again with one hand and hair pull with the other ...lovely!

15. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

Like whoa!!! thats hot. hair pulling AND choking?!? thats hot.

16. Simplicius

Simplicius Member

That reminds me of a girl I knew. Her passion was what we call the "serbian style"- a simulated violation. She really got very, very horny, when she was chased, half naked at night in a parc or other public places.

I allways had a figitive interview with the cops in mind, when we played our little games.

"It´ s really nothing, officer, she likes it.. we were just playing... Yes, she likes it.. it´s quite normal, she enjoys it, being chased and raped half naked in the parc. No, hahaha, I have not taken any drugs, officer isn´t that illegal, Sir? No, that´s her reefer, officer! No, I am not kidding, officer- I would never dare, to fool the police... Oh, come on! What, all perverts say, women enjoy it beeing raped? oh, officer, You are mistaken, that´ s all but a terrible misunderstanding... ! May I call my lawer?"

17. Jane B

Jane B Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I like having my hair pulled, being spanked, and as for choking I like a hand around my throat but not cutting off my air, please! :)

18. Phantom Dark

Phantom Dark Member

That's fucking hot.........I think I need to go have a private moment.

19. _kitten_

_kitten_ Member

Wow that sounds fucking amazing K2!!!! Damn...I would cum so hard if a guy did that to me!

20. Phantom Dark

Phantom Dark Member

Now that is just enthusiam at its best!!![​IMG]