You know...

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Orsino, May 27, 2004.

1. Orsino

Orsino Member

People in general really piss me off. Especially their dumb shit questions. And everyone I know asks how can I stand being alone all the time. They've answered the question by asking it. They're stupid in general. Theory of evolution says they're derived from apes... (no shit... i'm sure single celled organisms could tell). Especially these somehow simple minded misinformed jackasses think that patriotism solves the world's answers. I despise my country, but I love the land somewhat... if only it were still land and not mass quantities of Wal-Mart and Sam's Club... but I wish to hell I had the power to strangle our government leaders with my bare hands.... and yes, I am a pacifist. But i'll make an acception in this case. People are full of shit. I don't care if they have other beliefs.... respect is bullshit in general because I know you could say it but nobody respects each other nor do they respect their beliefs. If they did, they'd believe in them. I show my respect by knowing other beliefs are in existance, but i'm not going to support them. They're not supporting mine, i'll spread it as I like. Hey... if our country allows our president to stuff a governmental belief down the throat of another country... that's setting an example. Why the hell can't I. I honestly think the people aren't worried enough. I hope George Bush chokes on a pretzel.

2. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

Y'know, you should invest in an online journal, because this is...SPAM

3. xZx

xZx Member

dont be mean! it isnt spam its an opinion, and yes i agree with you, in general people suck especially the people in power, but hey at least u just have a twonk for a leader instead of an idiot kissing ur twonk leader's arse :cool:

4. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

Please don't say you hope George Bush chokes on a pretzel...because as much as I hate Bush, CHENEY is much worse. Don't worry George, I'm voting him out of office this november!!

5. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

I shall be mean when I feel like it.

It's spam!

6. Orsino

Orsino Member

Yeah...that's true, I hope they both choke on pretzels.

and I should invest in an online journal, but then again, I think online journals are fairly stupid because I can't ever find the time to update them, this way, i'm multitasking here. And isn't anything that isn't fact opinion to begin with.

7. Orsino

Orsino Member

That's impossible, i'm a vegan.

8. BuffaloSoldier

BuffaloSoldier Member

you don't sound much like a pacifist to me, but that's just MY opinion

9. Orsino

Orsino Member

I'm a pacifist, yet I have a sense of reality, unlike the majority.

10. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

Then you aren't pacifist

Being vegan has nothing to do with your spammer status

11. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

Strawberry Fields Forever:

I looooove your location :p

made me giggle

12. Orsino

Orsino Member

It's only spam if you consider it that.

13. kier

kier I R Baboon

this aint spam

there's alotta spam on these boards, young hippies forum more than most i'd say, but this is a decent and valid post, so don't give the guy a hard time!

sadly being a pacifist means non violent all the time. i'm non violent, but there are limits to it. if someone attacks someone who is weaker than them, i will attempt to stop them with as little force possible. if someone ever attacks someone i care for, then they'll know i care...saying that, have only hit one person in my life in a fight :) damn good record that, i wanna keep it!

i believe in people, even those some may call stupid! there are exceptions of course, but most people have some goodness in them :)

14. Orsino

Orsino Member

Actually, same goes for me, I have only hit two... well, the first was in self defense because this other kid kept trying to punch me but he just wouldn't lay off so I actually punched him the face bet never meant to hit him so hard and he started bleeding... then I ran into him a few months later and we both appologized on it. Then, another time, I was attacked by 3 guys and one guy pulled out a pen knife and started trying to punch me and I had to use self defense and I didn't even have a wallet on me or anything, so I got the knife from the dude and threw it in the woods (this was on a backroad down the road from my house and they were waiting in the bushes for someone walking I guess and they were all about my age or maybe a year older.. this was about a year ago) that was the only other time I had to hit someone. It's wrong.. but I mean, he had a knife and I had nothing.

15. acetonephish

acetonephish lickage

hi georgey.

this is unrelated, but you know, i thought id say...

in tired of the forums.

and my freakin' skin is still shiny. >_< ugh

make it stop

16. marymicrogram

marymicrogram Member

Stupid questions... I have this vest that says 'Feminism is the radical notion that women are people' and people always come up to me, enraged, attempting to convince me that women are people and it isn't a radical notion at all. Not to mention my Adopt-A-Minefield shirt. People are confused about that one. Oh yeah- the government's bad, too. But I'm complaining about people mis-interpreting political messages on my clothing. Love me love me love me I'm a liberal.