You know you're stoned when

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bella Désordre, Feb 8, 2009.

1. freepskeep

freepskeep Member

You know you're stoned when you split a crate of clementines with someone and still have enough room to eat a bbq chip and caviar casserole. (Actually happened. It was like boot camp for my GI tract.)

2. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

When I was...19? 20? Mi girlfriend had this buddy that was flamingly gay. And loaded with $$$. He'd come by the house looking for her, but if he wasn't there, that was fine, he'd smoke his best-pot-I-had-ever-at-the-time-smoked with me, and we'd toot up his way too good for Jackson, MS cocaine, and he'd want to go spend his way too much money on munchies. One of his favorites was caviar. Never with BBQ chips, though.

His last name was, I swear to God I am not making ANY of this up, Cox. I always thought that was a good name for a homosexual.

Whattheheck are Clementines?

3. freepskeep

freepskeep Member

Kinda like oranges but smaller and sweeter. And the guy's parents were loaded and always had caviar sitting around. I like it but I don't think I'll ever have the need to purchase it myself. Without pot I never would've tried it.

4. bekyboo52

bekyboo52 52~unknown~52

lol... i don't know who steve martin is but im the opposite... usually i smoke at night (dusk) because i can't sleep.... lol, not in the afternoon or morning because of school.....

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

gtfo!