you know your a tripper when...

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by Archemetis, Jan 20, 2005.

1. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

feel free to add your own.

you know your a tripper when...
    ...you can be entertained sitting in an empty room with colorful carpet
    ...you dont completely trust reality to be real
    ...watching lord of the rings or starwars is a spiritual thing
    ...you have friends and allies in hyperspace

2. Hikaru Zero

Hikaru Zero Sylvan Paladin

You know you're a tripper when ...

You collect posters, and the majority of them are psychadelic in nature.

When someone says, "I tripped," the first thing that comes out of your mouth is, "Nice!"

3. Primus

Primus Member

Lol!

4. digital 3.0

digital 3.0 Member

Take one step, and trip again
    Lets do the stupor walk come on now

Psychonaut in cyberspace In your face. Never misplace the grace of what got in here in the first place, in talkin' bout strange things, in the night. Ride with me on the back of a star....all the way through hell and back...

"my friend claims to have met Satan on Acid" He said Satan says logic is wrong but whatever satan says, do the opposite, but wait he would look far engough ahead to see that, so you don't do the opposite, nor do you do what he said, you do whatever you want, because your dead in the head. hahahahah

5. DR. REEFER

DR. REEFER Member

you know your a tripper when you grab all your shit and decide to move out and go spend the rest of your life in a forest..........But honestly, who here hasnt thought about it.

6. Sycth

Sycth Member

when you eat mushrooms on a salad or pizza and hope your going to trip even though you know you wont

7. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

Deleted...

8. mart_182

mart_182 Member

you know you're a tripper when you buy a thermos for the sole purpose of keeping mushroom tea in

9. Hikaru Zero

Hikaru Zero Sylvan Paladin

You know you're a tripper when:

You're playing Super Mario RPG, and you recognize the name of the mushroom enemies as a species of magic mushroom (*cough* I've done this. Anyone remember the ubiquitous "amanita?").

Instead of saying, "Brainfart" or something along the lines of "What the heck am I thinking," you start saying, "Sorry dude, I must be trippin' or somethin'."

You stare at your mom with wide eyes when she asks you to "change your sheets." (like on your bed)

Speaking of which, you have a local gas market named "Sheetz" and you try to get some LSD from one of the cashiers. =P

And finally ...

You make a post on the Hip Forums, on the thread "you know your a tripper when..."

Haha, keep on trippin'.

10. juggla

juggla Member

you know your a tripper when..

....you freak out when you no longer see in double
    ....sex and food are the last things on your mind
    ....you write a manifesto about how to bring about world peace, and feed all the hungry
    ....the hardest decision you make during the is day is whether youll take acid or dxm

11. KissYourKiller

KissYourKiller Member

You will have a whole different outlook on life once you outgrow the carefree state of childhood you are currently in. This will sound like bullshit to most of you now, but just you wait and see. Life is much different than you thought it would be.

12. juggla

juggla Member

^sounds prickish

13. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

hahahahahahaha. good one.
    juggla, i dont know your drug use history but kissyourkiller has been around for a while and i know that crazy motherfucker has been places i've only heard of, and IM the wreckless neighborhood tripper!

hmmmmm. you know your a tripper when .........
    > your room is covered with fake vines and floral arrangements you saw when you were trippen
    > glowsticks hang from your fan so you can see tracers
    >you have a flourescent black light with a bunch of uv reactive paint,ect on your walls
    > you get a head rush and see stars and say "cool!"

14. jahpiper

jahpiper Member

you know your a spinster:
    -when youre spun
    -on NYE when 7 hits of west coast blotter and a pinky dab in amber crys doesnt make you tweak.
    -when your on biscuits tour, and since you dont do any yak, you get spun out and while everyone asses out from being yayed up, you (alone) sit in the hallway of this shoddy hotel in a nasty part of NJ all night long, peacefully taking in the magic of the color scheme.
    -you are me

15. The Flow

The Flow Member

You know, you´re a tripper, when

... you have the complete works of Bo Hansson on CD
    ... one half of your books is about chemistry, the second about Mary J and the third contains pictures by H.R.Giger
    ... the main topic you discuss with your partner is how to find new resources for even better and more exotic substances
    ... you ask your friends, if they know a good sitter, and they reply "I didn´t know you had kids"
    ... you go to a class reunion and find out, that you know more about chemistry than any of your teachers
    ... you come along a fireworks display and instincly grab for some 2C-B-pills in your pocket
    ... you get a caleidoscope as a birthday-present, look through it and say: "Hey, I didn´t know I could get those coulors for free!"
    ... your only comment to the organ music at your best friends wedding-ceremony is "Cool bass-line!"
    ... you name your kids (or pets) "Bromo", "Venus", "Eve" and "Foxy"
    ... you go to the park sober and are disappointed, that all that green is so boringly 2-dimensional
    ... you can entertain yourself for hours, reading the wallpaper
    ... you´re convinced, that the original taste of cheese is "green" and
    ... nobody understands, why you insist, that Tuesdays are "salty and orange"

and...

... you´ve just read all this and understood it!

16. KissYourKiller

KissYourKiller Member

'tis true, i am an asshole.

You know you're a tripper when: you arrive in san fransisco and immediately hop on the 37 and norriega to head down to haight ashbury and max out your credit cards on a cornicopia of drugs. Wait, im just a junky.

17. LostChord

LostChord Member

..when you realize that the only way to get out of this prison is to realize your in prison in the the first place

18. drbeaker

drbeaker Member

Drug dealers don't take credit cards, dumbass.

19. The Flow

The Flow Member

You don´t know mine... :p

20. AreYouExperienced

AreYouExperienced American Victim

...........when you're stuck half-way down the stairs.