You Know You Sung Alont To Them........

Discussion in 'Music' started by maryjaneguitargurl, Jun 5, 2004.

1. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

SPICE GURLS.. IF YOU WANT TO BE MY LOVER.. I USE TO BE A BIG FAN AS A YOUNGER GURL HAHA> YOU KNOW U DID>> CMON HHAHAHA SPICE UP UR LIFE LOL PROBABLY PLAYIN THERE CD NOW LOL....ahha....

2. Digital Underpants

Digital Underpants Member

I had a friend who called herself Goth Spice and it was funny but no i never was a fan. But i will admit i listened to Milly Vanilly HAHAHAHAHAHA

3. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

Hello my name is Phil (Hello Phil!) I admit, I used to be a Spice Girls' fan (Crowds gasps), but it was purely a crush damnit!

I was only a young boy, what did you expect with my hormones? They were older women, hot as hell, and british! Three of my main fetishes, what did you expect? I'm only human damnit!

Sure, they're songs were catchy "Wannabe", "Got to be there", "Spice up your life", they were good songs! And the girls were hot! Ginger and Posh were my favorite.

I admit it. Please don't judge me, and don't hurt me.

4. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

5. nightmarehippygirl

nightmarehippygirl LEVI'S MOMMY

my husband sings along to britney spears on the radio. if it wasn't so disturbing, it would be funny.

he also sings that outcast song...something about how roses really smell like poo poo poo...cracks me up every time.