You know what I hate

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bellfire01, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

I say some crazy crap but I never get too gross or too technical because I don't want things like what happen today to happen. I was in my offline word which frankly has it's ups and downs lately and there is this guy that rides the bus that I joke with sometimes. I kind of stopped joking with him because all his jokes were aimed at embarrassing me so I let him make new friends. We got to talking and for awhile he seemed to have changed and was actually fun to talk to and I admit I started allowing the slight teasing and I'd tease him back. It was ok for awhile but lately he's become more ferocious in his attacks. He likes to poke at my weight though he's fat as well but today he just went too far. He likes to talk about food and say silly things but for some reason he decided to say something very uncalled for in my opinion. He kept describing me as food and there were other guys on the transit. I just thought he was being silly and finally because it started to get a little suggestive I playfully asked him, "Don't you talk about anything other than food." I explained playfully that I wasn't food. (I guess you had to be there because I sure didn't see it coming.) In front of other guys he asked if anyone had tried to eat me. (I was so embarrassed and tried to make light but he just goes way too far and makes me not want to talk to him. How should I approach the situation?

2. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

that's when you give him a weird look and say "I'm not comfortable talking about that with you"

3. nesta

nesta Banned

with a can of pepper spray. i can nearly (but not quite) promise he'll lay off from then on.

4. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

sounds like a bit of a retard :D

5. Bellfire01

It's just weird why he feels the need to insert the inappropriate subject matter. I even try to think of topics that are fun and for everyone but he likes to be insulting and nasty at times. My friend says sexual things that embarassed him yesterday and I guess he decided to get even with me because I don't talk like that and wouldn't be ready with a quick response.

6. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

[​IMG]

The only kind to carry, wont stop the chemical until it is washed off and of coarse the best part is you desire to wipe off the foam from your eyes and that only drives it in deeper into you. After the foam is cleared away it still lasts around 45 minutes.

I assure you this will enable him to show great respect in the future and as it is not a fog is less likely to drift onto others.

7. fritz

fritz Heathen

(my response)
    *smiling*..Say....did you know it takes only something like three pounds of pressure to rip an ear clean off someone's head? Pretty sure that's less than it takes to pull a gun trigger.. *big smile*

8. Bellfire01

Thanks, I wish I could have thought these instead of threatening to tell one of the transit drivers lol. ( I only said it because I knew he wouldn't dare repeat it on his bus.)

9. Bellfire01

I had post 5555 darn. Wanted to say it for special time lol.

10. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Well actually it takes far more pressure than that unless the firearm is extremely modified. A good varmit rifle is just shy of 3 pounds trigger pull, a target rifle is between 1 to 1.75 pounds pull and a typical handgun is over 7 pounds

11. fritz

fritz Heathen

Doesn't matter in context of the situation, really. But, I got ya.
    The idea is to make the asshole stop in his tracks, & change the mood of the whole thing, throws 'em off.