You Know, There's A Third Choice...............

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by estroandro, Feb 4, 2005.

1. estroandro

estroandro Member

I've developed a bit of a drug problem, as many of us queers do. And I've realized that in part, it is BECAUSE I am queer. Yes, I supress my queerness because I am unable to cope with the facets of being queer. I am QUEER. I AM NOT GAY!! I am very much...................bisexual. As much as I dislike the term, that best defines me label-wise. I have realized that I don't live with a closet. I live with two of them. One for the "straight" people who can't deal with the fact that I like to fuck guys, and one for the "gay" people who can't deal with the fact that I like to fuck gals. And I use "fuck" due to the reality that it's really as blatant as simple sex. It isn't about who I am more politically aligned with, who I prefer more culturally, or who I have an easier time falling in love with. Sexuality is about one simple thing.....WHO YOU HAVE SEX WITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG] And it really isn't about that, either. Sexuality isn't this generalized notion that fits into three (to some, two) boxes. Every single individual has their own unique sexuality. I am not bisexual. I am sexual. And that's all I care to be.

2. Mui

Mui Senior Member

That's a good way to put it... But what drug problems are you having?

3. estroandro

estroandro Member

Narcotics and weed. Keeps the sex drive down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

I remember seeing a Barbara Walters special when she was talking to "Boy George" and when she asked him about his sexuality he said that he wasn't predjudice... cuz he liked everybody.

5. Mui

Mui Senior Member

smoking weed a lot and having a drug problem are one thing... if yer addicted to coke/crack thats completely different :p

6. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

I have heard from a couple people in AZ, that their sex-drive will go up sometimes after smoking speed. But not sure what doing drugs have to do with which sex (male or female) that you want to go to bed with.

7. estroandro

estroandro Member

No, no. The whole point is that they make me NOT CARE about who I go to bed with...because I will be too doped up to want to have sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And when I have a habit of shooting Dilaudid in my arm and putting cannabis in my lungs EVERY time I have a problem...it is one. SOME people can do that their entire lives without any issue. I know now I ain't one of them.[​IMG]

8. Lady_Pink_Floyd

Lady_Pink_Floyd Member

I smoke weed every day and now I'm on antidepressants/anti bi polar crap...I dunno.
    It really sucks being bisexual, that's what I am, and yes, I've had the same problems.
    I know how you're feeling. Though, I'm a girl, it's the same feeling for both of us.

9. jesikhaviolet

jesikhaviolet Member

sexual - don't they just call that open-minded? you're open-minded to anything: man/woman, it doesn't matter, if you're attracted, you're attracted. that's how i would class myself

what sucks about it though?
    i love it

10. RxHEAD

RxHEAD Member

hey 4th choice....don't go to bed with anyone female or male. i have not been with male/female in almost 2 years. Only the never ending dialoge of my 'fantasy' drive me mad. it is not going to bed itself that eats and picks away at my brain, it is the very thought of my own denial of being bi.

I am allergic to weed.....only am mentally ill/chemically dependant. even narcotics do not stop the raging issue of sexuality....drugs only become more important than caring about anything at all over time. im not addicted b/c i am bi, drugs narcotics excpt weed are habit forming......so if you 1st do drugs to not care about sex the narc just consumes ur being...

11. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Self medicating a confused libido (or rather a sexuality that strives definition) is nothing more than an excuse to self medicate. Maybe you should either seek professional counselling or simply spend less time intellectualizing the definition of your being.

12. white ginger

white ginger Senior Member

obviously you know it's true, babe, soo
    if you can't change it then there's nothing wrong with it
    there are tons of sexy men and women and I always find the sexiest and friendliest are bisexual. (no no, it isn't just bias :p ) often relaxed bisexuals are unusually open minded and energetic.. think of the options that lie ahead of you! About your addiction, my advice to you is when you smoke or inject, don't feel bad about it. Enjoy every second of it. You will find after a while that the awareness of the harm you are doing yourself will come, and this time it won't be frightening or threatening.
    it's all okay.

13. Snowdancer

Snowdancer Member

It sounds like you are on the path to accepting yourself. You also seem to have a concept of where your drug issues come from. These are both good things.

If you are asking for advice mine would be nnow that you have identified your sexuality let it happen there is no reason to hide being bi. Sure there are those who disparage bis but I have found that just plain telling perspective partners that I'm bi works well. I'm sure that I have missed a few but when it comes down to it if they have problems with my being bi what's the point anyhow? I happen to be lucky enough to be married to a wonderful Woman who has the capability of letting me have relationships with men. I am living proof that this can happen. You can find the right people for you if you just let it happen.

Now on the drugs thing. I'm not in any position to tell you what to do bbut I do know that the things other than herb can take you more than you take them. Herb can too but it isn't physical like the other things. In any case if you are concerned about it challange yourself to stay away from all of them for a period of time. You choose the time but it has to be more than a day or two. Try 2 weeks or more. You will have a good idea how much they have you in that period. If you are serious about having control of them you will have that as knowledge & a tool.

Like I say so often be proud of yourself & who you are.

14. enjoylifeasmuchasyou

enjoylifeasmuchasyou Member

This is really a very good remark. I like to speak of myself as 'pansexual' rather than 'bisexual' but 'sexual' tout court is the best! :)

15. white ginger

hehe yes
    i call myself pansexual, bisexual or sexual. As for pansexual, a lot of people think that definitely means if there's any possibility of sexual activity I'll 'jump on it,' but it just means i'm open to it. And I'm not interested in clearing up that misconception.. so I usually just go with bi.

16. SelfControl

SelfControl Boned.

I'm sure you don't need me to tell you this, but that ain't healthy really. Even if you're fine in body, it will do nothing for you psychologically. You really need to resolve your unrest, or at least try to. It often makes more sense to just ignore these things, but once you're happy being sexual (why the concern with labels, by the way? They're just labels, they don't change you any more than your name or hair colour change you) you'll feek a hell of a lot better.

17. white ginger

I feeked better after I accepted my sexuality :D

18. Reverend Wolfwood

Reverend Wolfwood Member

so, what is the third option? Trisexual? ( try anything sexual once, twice if you like it?)
    lol

19. SpliffVortex

SpliffVortex Senior Member

WEED is not the problem here but narcotics are . if you cant control weed you have a serius problem since even cigarrets are far worse and truely addicting. stop your narcotic bullshit before it kills you much less worry about getting a erection . another drug is coke light coke can let you get a erection but makes very hard for you to cum "being there done that" and seen same result with other. crack or heavy coke you wont even get a erection. theres a time for smoking weed and having sex some can do both. you cant so dont smoke .....smoke after. is fairly fucking simple.

20. Burning_Spear

Burning_Spear Member

You need to know that you are not your sexuality. There is a lot more to a person than who they like to fuck. I don't care if you are gay, bi or strait. Who gives a fuck?
    As long as you are a nice person thats all that matters.