you know, in the real world...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by mynameiskc, Jul 2, 2006.

1. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i'm not typically bitchy. if anyone ever told one of my friends, acquaintances or husband that i was a bitch, well, they'd look at you like you've lost your mind. however, i'm having what is quite possibly the most horrible period of my entire life. i've always said that women innappropriately use their period as an excuse for bad behavior. but i gotta say, this thing is SERIOUSLY fucking with my head. keeping my mouth shut and my attitude rational is REALLY HARD. haven't gone off half cocked yet, though.

we went to the drive in last night, which is THE COOLEST THING EVER. especially if you have kids. haven't been in years..so, anyway, they have it conveniently set up with cars toward the front, SUVs next, then the largest vehicles in the back. some dumb bitch and his girlfriend in some sort of compact parked in the SUV section. the place gets really really full of a saturday night, so we pulled up, parked in front of them. they looked at my like "uh! omigod! i can't believe you parked in front of us!" dumbasses. so i put on my ugliest, meanest face, stared them both in the eyes, and said "hi. how ya doin'?" and stared right back until they looked away. they moved. then, yet another suv parked in front of their dumb asses.

so when they were driving by, as we're sitting with my daughters and son and drinking some sodas, the punk bitch comes driving by to try to mad dog dave! he's got my baby in his arms, and he's slowing down in front of us to glare at us. i dont' fucking think so. thankfully, dave taught him the proper mean ass mutherfucker glare. i just can't believe they were pissed at us because they were fucking stupid.

here's the point: if i wasn't on this particularly stupid period and all irrational and bitchy, there never would have been any drama. so fucking stupid. i feel like i'm in high school again. i woulda taken one look at their upset faces when we parked in front of them, got out, walked up, made the peace and pointed out that right in front of us was the car section and that they should park there if they didn't want suv's blocking their view of the screen. and that is the end of the story of "my most embarassing moment in current history." thank you all for coming.

2. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

When I was young parking at the drive in was a free for all and most with larger size things just parked in the back as to be kind and all. Today we have to make rules and laws to assist the stupid and rude. I would say your period should have had no play in this, they were stupid and deserved what they got. If more people would stop protecting the very stupid with ignorant things like "hot coffee" and "warning do not point at yourself" and ect maybe the stupid would be weeded out.

I tollerate alot but when common sense is blow out the ass by a person then I tend to loose it a little.

Im happy you did what you did, maybe (doubt it) they learned a little bit of something that night.

3. mynameiskc

well, all is well now. i've had chocolate. i'm not a big one for chocolate, really, but when i'm bleeding, it's a narcotic.dunno why. i think they've researched, never bothered to read up on it.

4. fritz

fritz Heathen

Yeah, they were asholes, don't beat yourself up. You were nicer about it than lots of folks would've been.

5. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

Thank you for sharing. *s*

Drive ins are fond but distant memories round here...

6. Deus Ex Cirrhosis

Deus Ex Cirrhosis Deadbeat

THIS ISN'T THE REAL WORLD??!?!?!!!?!?!!??!!??!!?!??!?///1

7. mynameiskc

hehe. i mean seriously, when they let you in the gate, they tell you which section to park in. just because they didn't wanna park where they were supposed to, we were supposed to work around their stupid selves? i don't think so. there wasn't a free spot left by the time the movie started.

btw, we saw superman. lois totally sucked. no zip, no sass, no style. margot kidder she is not. superman was kinda lacking personality and humor, a little too much a bummer for me, and lex luthor was too mean. and YET, i really liked the movie.

8. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Chocolate, yes, it most definitely helps during those times. No doubt about it. That's about the only time of the month when I really want chocolate. And it works wonders I tell you! Well, you know that already. ;)

Don't feel bad about your reaction to those punk kids. You could have done much worse than what you did. And really, I don't think what you did was bad anyway. I probably would have done the same thing actually. :p

9. mynameiskc

well, it felt purely childish. but to look over and see those mulish, whiney self-absorbed overwrought teenage jackass faces, kinda set me off for a minute. no one gives me that look when they're the ones in the wrong.

10. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Hehehe, I feel the same way! :p

11. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

Yeah kc. I live in a college/tourist town so we've got smart ass kids on the one hand and spoiled rich tourists on the other.

Downtown on the weekend is like a modern Keystone Kops movie; bunch of idiots fucking up left and right and all of them blaming each other.

It used to really piss me off when some idiot would give me the horn when I wasn't doing anything wrong.

You learn to adapt though.

Now when some shit-for-brains honks at me because I didn't jump out of his way when he came to the crosswalk or because I'm in the bike lane and he wants to use it to get by traffic or whatever I'll most likely stop, pick my bike up over my head like I'm going to throw it through his windsheild, watch everybody in the car freak out, smile, put the bike down, give them the peace sign and go on my way.

Worst it's ever gotten me so far are some scared looks.

12. happyhippyflower

happyhippyflower Sucker Punch

What is this fairly shit about mean faces. In the hood, a car jacking would have took place and for sure, your vehicle would have been moved.

13. mynameiskc

yeah, but dave doesn't want any more of his friends and loved ones dead for stupid reasons. i doubt those little bitches have any idea what scary really is. i've never actually been truly scary, but i was raised around enough of them in long beach to know when not to fuck with someone.