You know I haven't posted in awhile.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by ToFunToDie, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Xac

Xac Visitor

Perhaps thats the difference between me and you? i dont think they're big words at all...

2. Xac

Xac Visitor

Hahaha, thats an old reference.

3. ToFunToDie

ToFunToDie Senior Member

HA that is what I thought you would say but don't try me with your trickery.
    I AM FUCKING DUCKY McRAD AND I DON'T TAKE THAT BULL SHIT. IF YOU STEP TO ME YOU STEP TO ME AND MY CREW AND DROOPY PLAYS HARD BALL HE DOES WORK HE WON'T STOP TILL YOU IS DEAD SON! THAT IS WHY OUR CREW IS CALLED We Shake We Rape We Make. DON'T FUCK WIT US.

4. Xac

Xac Visitor

I'm not going to pretend i exactly understand that but let me see if i've got this straight. You're pretending you're a gangster and want to fight me, through a computer no less, then you claim, my good friend droopy is going to murder me... and you and him are rapists? ok have a fun life masturbating...

5. babyhellfire

babyhellfire Banned

:rofl:

6. ToFunToDie

ToFunToDie Senior Member

Ok that hurt. But no I am not pretending that I am a gangster. Because I ain't got the balls to be one. I don't really want to fight you I be playing with you.
    Droopy isn't going to murder you, he is just gonna throw rabbits at you until you cry. And that is just the crew name we aren't rapists. AND BTW I choose masturbating over sex because I don't want to go fuck some girl that don't mean shit to me and then get aids or fucking all of that shit. So don't hate on me because of that. God turn a fucking fun time into a mean hurtful make fun of ToFun game. THANKS for ruining my night. fucking awesome.

7. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

ah....thanks guys ..I love a late night laugh

8. ToFunToDie

ToFunToDie Senior Member

Yeah, well I had a great night until that. He hurt my feelings. I was just messin and he goes and tears me apart. This sucks.

9. Xac

Xac Visitor

:D

No but seriously, don't troll me when im drunk, i like it, and two trolls can go on forever...

10. ToFunToDie

ToFunToDie Senior Member

Excuse me for the next thing that I say.
    How am I a troll?

11. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

how are you NOT a troll?

12. ToFunToDie

ToFunToDie Senior Member

Shh troll.
    You are more of a troll than me.
    And this is how I am not a troll.
    "A troll is a fearsome member of a race of creatures from Norse mythology. Originally more or less the Nordic equivalents of giants, although often smaller in size, the different depictions have come to range from the fiendish giants – similar to the ogres of England (also called Trolls at times, see Troller's Gill) – to a devious, more human-like folk of the wilderness, living underground in hills, caves or mounds. In the Faroe islands, Orkney and Shetland tales, trolls are called trows, adopted from the Norse language when these islands were settled by Vikings.

Nordic literature, art and music from the romantic era and onwards has adapted trolls in various manners – often in the form of an aboriginal race, endowed with oversized ears and noses. From here, as well as from Scandinavian fairy tales such as Three Billy Goats Gruff, trolls have achieved international recognition, and in modern fantasy literature and role-playing games, trolls are featured to the extent of being stock characters."

^^^^^
    Is not me.