you freak (you drink blood)

Discussion in 'Vegetarian' started by RainbowCat, Jan 6, 2005.

1. RainbowCat

RainbowCat Senior Member

have you noticed how it's "normal" to kill and animal, but not normal to kill a human? that's a little off-topic, but towards my main topic.
    i get sickened when i see the blood in a steak. my dad LOVES steak with the blood in it. AND HE EATS THE BLOOD! practically drinks it. he loves to just soak his meant in the blood.
    now, im fine with blood drinking, but only if it doesnt involve murder, especially not to animals.
    BUT, i'm sure there's TONS of people who would be sickened if there was a person who was into drinking other people's blood (like, a partner, a WILLING partner), and they would called them "freaks" and "gross", but yet they go along and drink blood, just a different KIND of blood. ANIMAL blood.
    HYPOCRYTES.
    i'm not saying this is always how it is, im just pointing out specific times where people seem to be acting ridiculous.

people agree?

2. Claire

Claire Senior Member

I find it hard to understand how anyone can eat anything from animals... it turns my stomach.

Love Clairexx

3. minjeig

minjeig Member

ok, meat is one thing...

but drinking steak juice?!

4. RainbowCat

RainbowCat Senior Member

i know, im just pointing out somthing that's, well, not worse, but could be seen as worse to some people. it's just another thing i was pointing out