You don't want to kiss your friend, but you will suck his cock

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by topper, Jan 24, 2022.

1. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Now, I'll bet you are wondering why you held off for so long... I think this is great. You have a bond with Tom. And sharing kisses and hugs only makes the bond better - sex is passion in many forms.

LowHangers likes this.
  2. Blastolene

Blastolene Members

ZERO desire to kiss a guy... on the lips. Lol
    Slobbering all over a hard cock and swallowing the reward??? That's a different story!
    So, kiss his mouth? NO!
    Kiss, suck and swallow his cock? Definitely! :)~~

3. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

Definitely. I had a gay friend I visited. He was OK with me being a no-kissing guy. Not into it but we had long 69's and plenty of raw lust. I didn't want anal either, but he did and was always prepped and open. I did him a bit to do him a favor but it wasn't really my thing.

4. I’m not into kissing guys. Have done it but find I would rather concentrate on kissing and sucking a cock.

KC69 and FriendlyCock like this.
  5. Jonny44

Jonny44 Members

I’m not attracted to men in the hugs and kissing way. The wife doesn’t give it that often. So I have a lot of alone sessions with self. I got turn on to some sperma-milfs videos and all the cum in the videos has got me hooked on wanting it constantly. So finding a playmate for some sucking and prostate play would be great. Had my first HFO yesterday and I’m still buzzing about in ecstasy.

6. Ralfee

Ralfee Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Can someone tell e what HFO stands for?

Suburbanray and Well I'm curious like this.
  7. Jonny44

Jonny44 Members

Hands free orgasm

Suburbanray and Well I'm curious like this.
  8. YROWDY

YROWDY Members

The first time I was kissed by another man was while he was blowing a load in me and I found it to be very arousing and satisfying.It made me feel like a complete little slut.LOL.

9. EZGoing

EZGoing Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I suspect that, in the heat of the moment, any amorous behavior could occur … including a deep, bonding, sensual kiss.

rookie67 and William89 like this.
  10. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

Yes, me. Friendly lust, sucking and getting off together. It's a 'friends who share their cocks with each other" thing, not an 'attracted to males' or romance thing.

11. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

That's what I want to try. I wanna see what cock is like without any strings attached, just enjoy NSA sexual experience and experience cock

Jonny44 and Suburbanray like this.
  12. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

I came out of depression and felt fulfilled at last, when I spent time with a friendly old cock sucker. He really gave it to me and I soon learned how much I liked sucking him and another friend. I got with some others occasionally but few I would call friends and it wasn't as fulfilling. No wonder so many men in later years whose wives lose their libido, turn to each other for sexual fulfillment.

KC69, Suburbanray and thepapasmurph like this.
  13. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

I'm with thr majority I think. No desire or interest in kissing etc. Purely interested in hard erect cocks and ejaculation. Like that I am happy in my hand, mouth or over my face.

Equally holding his head as I cum is out of this world.

14. JKF

JKF Newbie

Yes - not interest in kissing; all about the cock.....

15. KC69

KC69 Members

Same for me. Nothing better than deepthroating a cock and swallowing a load and even taking a cock up the ass, but that’s it for now.

Well I'm curious likes this.
  16. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Yep, just sex, sucking and fucking and trying things that pique our interested like letting someone slowly fuck you while you relax and enjoy it.

KC69 likes this.
  17. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've recently found myself making out with a friend of my man. He's so good looking and a fabulous kisser, I get so hard while kissing him and when my wife began sucking our cocks while we were making out it got really heated.

Suburbanray and KC69 like this.
  18. topper

topper Member

I was never a kissing type of guy , but the sexual part was not a problem. I had no attraction other than the mutual cock sucking experience. My wife thought it might add to the lust of the experience. I'll take a pass of the kissing, which leaves more time for the mutal cock sucking.

KC69 and Well I'm curious like this.
  19. SMcDaniel001

SMcDaniel001 Members

I can't kiss a guy. But that cock.......... get it hard and shove it up my backside and make me wince.

Well I'm curious and KC69 like this.
  20. Bob Danger Roberts

Bob Danger Roberts Members

It's the rare guy that I find attractive, but when I find the right guy, the attraction is intense.

If I were single and found a hot guy, I would definitely kiss him.

Well I'm curious likes this.