You don't want to kiss your friend, but you will suck his cock

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by topper, Jan 24, 2022.

1. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

I think kissing can add to the blowjob experience, but only if there's some attraction.

BoyToy69 and SpankedMale64 like this.
  2. DanHarvey

DanHarvey Members

This is kinda where im at right now. maybe it will change idk

Well I'm curious and BoyToy69 like this.
  3. DeeJay7

DeeJay7 Members

I'm not into kissing and hugging... I just enjoy the sex. That having been said, a nice looking tranny I would probably treat just like a woman...

4. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

would suck my friend any day, not into kissing, over rated

I love it, Jonny44, BoyToy69 and 2 others like this.
  5. KC69

KC69 Members

Yes…that is me. I have no physical attraction to a man other than his cock and balls.

6. DanHarvey

DanHarvey Members

Amen

BoyToy69, KC69 and Well I'm curious like this.
  7. amb5734

amb5734 Members

If the guy likes kissing that's fine with me. In the heat of anal sex I've engaged in some passonate kissing. But, I'll never be the one to initiate it with a guy. For me it's about sex not love and there's no attraction for it. Totally different with a female sex partner. Can't be enough kissing then.

8. slayer3737

slayer3737 Members

There are a lot of bi guys, perhaps even the majority, that are only interested in cock, and have absolutely no interest in the rest of the guy (body or person). Worship of the phallos, or erect penis, is ageless throughout many cultures. It is certainly primal, and even built into, most men, even if it's just their own cock, but probably other guys' cocks too. I even started my bisexuality in the same way.

Similarly, there are a lot of guys that enjoy everything sexual with another guy, involving cock, balls, and asshole, but have no interest in the rest of the guy. Over time I have come to the conclusion that there is A LOT of internalized homophobia in almost everyone in our society, including homosexual and bisexual men. This translates for many into not wanting an emotional, let alone a romantic, connection to another guy. For most people, kissing involves at least an emotional connection to the other person, a desire for him or her, beyond their genitalia.

For me, though, once I discovered my enjoyment of anal play with another man, 21 years into my sex with men, everything changed for me. I felt I really got in touch with the gay part of myself, accepted it, and in fact loved it (though it's still an evolving thing). From then on I have wanted much more intimacy with guys, including at least an emotional connection. I want to make love with the man I'm with. This includes lots of kissing. Unfortunately, there aren't as many guys into that kind of intimacy than I would like, so I am struggling fulfilling my needs.

9. subshawn41

subshawn41 closeted sub

I would not initiate kissing, but I won't resist if they wanted to kiss (during sex).

rookie67, dd788snipe, Windman and 2 others like this.
  10. Tower69

Tower69 Members

No kissing for me. No anal either. However I'll gladly suck a penis and let it fill my mouth with sperm. Another thing I really enjoy is rubbing dicks together and come on each other's cock.

I love it, Blastolene, KC69 and 3 others like this.
  11. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Wow, you would take his load.

I would not kiss a guy, I want to sick cock

I don't think bi could taste cum, not unless I really get regular with sucking cock and like it.

I'm open to being fucked if opportunity presents, just gotta be a smaller cock.

I want to be sucked off and could probably fuck a guy if he wants.

rookie67 likes this.
  12. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This is interesting... that's why I enjoy this forum. I appreciate reading the differences in your preferences. If you enjoy sucking cock, and you know that's all you want to do, or maybe mutual oral satisfaction at the most, then I can see how no kissing is OK... degrees of gayness? I think that comes into play - and I know on that good ol' Kinsey scale, I lean more gay than straight. I can walk into a place knowing all I am going to do is suck the guy off - and I am OK with that. I enjoy it because I enjoy the physical act of doing that, but I also enjoy the emotional awareness that I am pleasing another man by doing something to him that I also enjoy receiving very much.
    As far as kissing? That's when the sexual encounter is going to be more than just me on my knees... and kissing is a must. I recall a handful or less of times when I was having full body contact, naked sex (aka: making love) and that guy would not kiss me. Fuck, that made me frustrated - he would turn away and it was less than satisfying for me. And that was the last time I met him for much of anything.
    Kissing tells me just how passionate my partner is. If he is a good kisser I know it's going to be a passionate time with him. I love to kiss and I am damn good, too. If you want to go all the way with me, you had better be willing to do a lot of hot making out.

RisingBi and GrayGuy57 like this.
  13. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

......two masculine, macho guys engaging in heavy-duty "tonsil hockey" , IMHO, really "amps up" ANY m/m encounter, especially if you already have a deep emotional bond with your partner.

The PHYSICAL combines with the SENSUAL and, with those two powerful forces working together......well, you guys know the rest, I'm sure.....:D

14. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

I've observed that the vast majority of American men are freaked out about kissing other men. Even in this thread, it is only being discussed in the context of overt sexual activity.

What about affection? Is that totally taboo among men? If so, a few of us men have smashed the taboo, and have miraculously done so without losing our masculinity or our attraction to women and men.

LowHangers and thepapasmurph like this.
  15. thepapasmurph

Good point! I recently saw a pictorial article from somewhere in the Middle East - I think it might have been Qatar. Men, there, who are straight, nothing to do with sexual activity. can be seen walking in outdoor markets holding hands. I think that's a beautiful thing. Kissing and touching, as a sign of affection, is a beautiful thing - something I would like to be more free to give. American culture is too uptight. Look all that was made of Biden touching someone affectionately while Trump's praise of himself being able to kiss or touch a woman's pussy was given a pass. And, before I get a lot of backlash, I know boundaries are important to honor and observe. Toward the last few years of my father's life when we got ready to part company, he planted a kiss right on my lips. He consistently did this every time we said good-bye (we lived a good distance apart from one another, so it wasn't an every week kind of thing) Now that he is gone, I look back on that affection as a sign of his love for me, and I cherish it. I wish we all were more comfortable with our expressions of love and affection that are not sexually charged.

16. Biguy007

Biguy007 Members

I usually have very little interest in kissing a man, which is a little odd I guess, because it's one of my absolute favorite things to do with a woman. Having said that, there have been a couple of times when I've gotten extremely hot in the midst of the action that I've really gotten into it without a second thought. Thinking back, this was usually with younger "twink" types, so there may have been more of a "female" feeling going along with that.

Suburbanray likes this.
  17. BiGuySW

BiGuySW Members

I'm happy to have discovered that even a small portion of men are secure enough to be affectionate with other men. And those same men are willing and have the vocabulary to talk about their inner lives, which is so much more interesting than typical man talk. Physical affection is a powerful healer. Even memories of it help me get through tough times.

thepapasmurph and Suburbanray like this.
  18. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

I wouldn't mix kissing Sam Elliott. The though of his tongue in my mouth, and this big cowboy mustache rubbing against my lips makes me hard.

thepapasmurph likes this.
  19. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I too have really never had any desire to kiss the man whom I'm about to suck cock with, but I had done so once with a gay man many years ago and it was more satisfying than I ever expected. Now, fast forward 28 years later I was with my "Suck Bud" of 12 years now the other day when we decided to take a shower together rather than separately before sucking each other off. I have a rather large walk-in shower with two benches and two rain shower heads that my wife was insistent on having. Anyway, as Tom and I were showering we began washing each other and fondling each other when I just reached over, gave him a hug and kissed him and to my surprise he responded with passion as we enjoyed several minutes of French kissing as we felt our cocks throbbing against each other's bellies. We then took turns sucking each other under than wonderful warm rain shower before heading to the bedroom for our regular 69 sucking session to cum in each other's mouths. My opinion on kissing him has changed, and his has too.

Suburbanray likes this.
  20. thepapasmurph

I'll bet you see and fantasize about a good amount of hot Texas cowboys.