You dont have to be gay or bi.

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by topper, Apr 19, 2021.

1. topper

topper Member

Do you have to be classified as gay or bi, if you do it because its your only means of sexual satisfaction? Since my wife cannot have sex anymore, I am left with the choice of having no strings sexual satisfaction, with our close friend or cheating on my wife with another woman.When receiving or giving a bj, even anal, my wife is usually present, enjoying her voyeuristic side. We are all seniors and really don't have too many choices left, but this works for all of us. What would you do if this was the hand you were dealt?

Danger88, amb5734, dd788snipe and 2 others like this.
  2. Flash73

Flash73 Guest

It sounds like you have chosen the best way for you to go. Your wife takes part in her own way and puts her stamp of approval on it. I say good for you, don't worry about and enjoy yourself while you are at it

dd788snipe likes this.
  3. topper

topper Member

It like a No Harm/No Foul scenario.

4. amb5734

amb5734 Members

Now that I'm older, women are not showing any interest but guys tell me I'm hot and want to hook up. We older guys need to take care of our sexual needs. They say any port in the storm only now I'm the port.

5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

6. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

My mate had the most beautiful, robust, unblushing sexuality I've ever known.
    Now she's chronically nauseous, feels like every joint in her body is on fire, and wants to die.

What would I do if that was the hand I was dealt?
    Count my many blessings.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2021
  7. Dulci Daily

Dulci Daily Members

You do not. I agree (and you may well agree too) with Gore Vidal, a man who reportedly engaged in many homosexual acts, when he said, "There are no homosexual persons, only homosexual acts." The same would go for no bisexual persons. Your sex acts don't define who you are as a person, no matter what zealots for so-called identity politics may say.

I'd probably do exactly the same thing I now do, which is to be faithful to my wife in reality (although we're past the age for lovemaking), and express my bisexual shemale desires in fantasy. But, if my wife wanted to read my fantasies (which I'm pretty sure she doesn't), and assured me that it would be OK, then no doubt I'd let her read them.

8. Windman

Windman Members

I have never been asked if I was gay or bisexual when having sex with a another man. A label just doesn’t seem to matter at that point.

9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I say No you do not have to be labelled or label yourself. My wife already knows if she were to leave this world before me I'm sticking to "cock" versus "pussy". I'm bisexual and played behind my first wife's back for 15 years of our 28 year marriage while still having great sex with her. My present wife was told (by me) of my desires for cock from the get go and after seven years with her we have a couple we share our sex life with. More so he and I having "man-sex" than with them, but they do participate as well because it turns them on to se their husbands sucking cock and me being fucked. His wife and I take anal, my wife sucks cock and loves to be spit roasted, we have a relationship of four as a couple if that makes any sense to you. He and I have been sucking each others cocks for 10 years whereas our wives only became involved about 6 years ago but it's totally erotic and satisfying to suck and get fucked with your wife involved whether it be watching or participating. If it feels good, all enjoy...Keep Going and enjoy it while you can I say!

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  10. Melancholyfornostalgia

Melancholyfornostalgia Members

Bro your cheating on your wife with your close friend you are having sexual relations with another guy you might say it’s not emotional cheating but it’s still biological cheating and it’s also wrong to say your not cheating but then you aren’t telling your wife your raw dogging a dude are you? Why is that? Would she recognize that as cheating and get upset??? If you are that desperate break it off with the wife and date the friend don’t be a sleeze bag I know your better than that

11. Melancholyfornostalgia

Melancholyfornostalgia Members

That is under the conception that you aren’t telling her about it if she said yes you can then go ahead that’s your biz

12. passygalore

passygalore Members

But his wife was right there, watching, when he was connecting with his close friend, and she enjoyed watching. So that wouldn't be cheating.

13. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

What would I do if this was the hand I were dealt? Well, that is just exactly what has been dealt to me. My spouse cannot have sex anymore so I seek it elsewhere. The big difference is I have no desire to lay with a man. I'm not attracted to penises other than my own. Only because of the pleasure it brings me when I'm with a woman. My spouse knows and accepts, even encourages, I have sex with other women but wishes that I keep the details of my encounters to myself. She almost needs 24/7 care which can be pretty demanding at times. One way I find release of the tension is to enjoy another womans body sexually. I become sated for a time and return rather refreshed. So, I agree, you don't have to be gay or bisexual to obtain sexual satisfaction when the main source for it for many years has been taken away. There are plenty of women who are happy to help.

14. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

The label gay or bisexual is not necessary when you have a man's cock between your lips. The label that fits is cocksucker. And to those of us who enjoy giving head, it is one we wear proudly.

FWKbi likes this.
  15. topper

topper Member

According to my wife , It's not cheating. It's more like physical sexual therapy. It would be cheating if I sought out another woman, behind her back. Doing things with our friend, takes care of our physical needs. Nothing emotional about it. He is a lonely old guy too and still has needs. We take care of our basic needs and my wife watches. Since old friend is gone, we have discovered another avenue, with my old best friend and his wife. She is also done with sex herself, but is very acceptable about his Bi fun. We are living on borowed time, all being over 70, so we have nothing to loose.

16. passygalore

passygalore Members

May you have many more years of stimulating and enjoyable activity!