You Didn't Think they would stop in Iraq did you?

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by Angel_Headed_Hipster, Feb 16, 2005.

1. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

2. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

Thats Bush for ya. He's got his head so far up Ariel Sharon's *ss he can taste next years Chanukah latkes. They're gonna have to get more troops from somewhere if they want to invade Syria and Iran. Anyone feel a draft?

Lets see here.

Iraq= Vietnam

Syria=Cambodia

Iran=Laos

The more things change the more they stay the same. Second verse same as the first.

3. Pointbreak

Pointbreak Banned

I wish people cared about the fact that the LEBANESE and FRANCE blame Syria for the killing too. I guess we can't let that get in the way of the "We hate america, what was the question?" brigades.

4. Angel_Headed_Hipster

Angel_Headed_Hipster Senior Member

Pointbreak, I am sure they do blame syria...I never said they didn't, but I also realize they can gain off this war too, so it helps for them to agree, just like it helps france to act against the war in Iraq while them and the rest of UN are getting all the oil profits.

Peace and Love,
    Dan

5. LickHERish

LickHERish Senior Member

Blame isnt proof but of course as we've seen with the steady inculcation of the groupthink hive mind, blame is enough to kick off the roundrobin of subsequent media suggestions and parade of carefully chosen "experts" which will inevitably be followed by the announcement of "clear indications" that Syria was behind it. The same cycle of fabricated crisis and reactionist response which has already been in the works at the SC level and given the fresh injection of pointing fingers and villifications necessary for enuring support from the "we choose to deny even the most transparent pursuit of pre-conceived criminal agendas so long as it comes bathed in bold claims of 'democracy','liberty' and good ol black and white 'us=good, them=bad' rhetoric" crowd.

To think that our intelligence services and certainly the Mossad (both with well documented histories of subversion, contrived events and manufactured strawmen, illegal interventionism and the butchers they themselves have implanted and supported around the world) could possibly be behind this for the most glaringly beneficial political, militaristic and corporate payoffs escapes these programmed drones. It's nothing more than proof of the efficacy of steady incremental propaganda, apathy and ADD built into the bulk of our population.

Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin.

6. SpliffVortex

SpliffVortex Senior Member

Should Had Started 90 Miles South Of Key West First.

7. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

no ,
    well
    IraQ
    and then Syria
    and then Iran and etc.......