you bitches be trippin

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by moonshyne, Jan 5, 2005.

1. moonshyne

moonshyne Approved by the FDA

But it's still pretty funny. Do you people know how many PM's sprout gets from girlies telling him how hot he is, he has a beautiful soul, tons of "where have you been all my life" as well as the occasional "I wanna bang you till your balls fall off." :p

I guess I hooked up with a super hottie. And he's the only guy I know who can still look manly in a skirt. ;)

2. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

the hottie never answers my PMs .......:(

3. lynsey

lynsey Banned

don't forget how hot you are:)

4. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

thats why i dont like dating hot people everybody wants a piece :(

5. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

do I need to get my Tims? Cause we can stomp a hole in some hipforum ass

the skirt thing- too much information

that's ya'll business

6. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

whispers what the hell is up with your sig :D

haha and moon, did you get the pm I sent ya..hehe telling you I want to bang ya till your boobs fall off :D

7. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i think the man's hot, and i don't mind telling him so. as for his soul, well, he did seem nice, but then he confessed to being an asshole. i really got a kick outta that. but he's your problem, i wish you the joy of him.

8. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

9. moonshyne

moonshyne Approved by the FDA

no I didn't!! :( But I like my boobs, you can still bang me but I want them to stay where they are. I can't be in anymore girls gone wild vids if I lose em!

Missfontella, not too many of em need a stompin, most of em get over it when they get a death threat from a jealous enraged possessive psycho girlfriend. ;)

Nimh.....we were faking it for the camera. :p

10. velvet

velvet Banned

yeah.. well.. he contacted me first! :p

The Hip Forums Privacy ... 12-01-2004 02:38 AM I totally want to have sex with you right now. After careful deliberation I've decided thats OK. <<<Sprout

11. sprout

sprout DeadHead

Wow! What can I say? I'm very flattered at all this talk and fuss over lil' ol' me but I can't say I like or understand it. All the PM's are more trouble than they are worth. Though they are appreciated, they are trouble.

First of all: Miss Velvet, I'm sure you're beautiful and hot and all that but I regret to say that it wasn't me to send you that messege. Whoever did it was paying attention because they used my signature move, the "<<<" was my own way of making it known that it was me. This is one of the reasons I dipped on the rep system. Maybe one day, but not right now. I haven't used the rep thing in a while and I used to get all kind of reps signed by, guess who? ME! Its a fucking enigma to be sure but I bet I'd one of the top three names used to sign rep, probably because of that thread I made about it. Who knows?

Like I said, all this attention is just more than I deserve. I want to thank all my adoring fans and I wanna say that I couldn't have made it this far without you all and I'll never forget you. *Bows*

12. sprout

sprout DeadHead

This thread is aptly named.

13. mynameiskc

lmao. you need to get you an ugly man. i'll take this one off your hands. ;)

14. mynameiskc

this thread is funny. my man is always getting women trying to start a relationship with him, it's kinda funny. i just show up, and they think "i think she's going to kill me." indeed, i probably could, but i get used to it. dave's just got a pheromone trail a mile wide, and a lot of confidence. women find that attractive. it boosts his ego, so i don't mind, until they start making efforts to split us up, which dave tells me up front. i dont' mind a bit of playing, but bitches getting serious need to chill out. i won't tolerate disrespect to myself.

15. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

which one?

16. velvet

velvet Banned

Yeah.. I totally know what you mean.. flirting is ok, makes me even feel proud that he's out there with all the 'fish' but always comes back to me :) And it's the same way with me getting attention but only wanting him. Plus I don't get why someone would want to break up a relationship.. if he leaves his girl so easily.. who says he's not gonna leave you for someone else as well? Would make me completely paranoid :)

17. mynameiskc

yeah, it's kinda pointless. i've never seen the homewrecker get a good relationship out of it.

18. Epiphany

Epiphany Copacetic

Girls constantly hit on my man both offline and on. It find it quite amusing honestly. Especially when it's someone that I know. Sometimes, if it is online, he will show me the messages and we'll both have a good laugh.

19. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

Sprout is hot. He makes me wanna tear off his clothes and have wild sex with him. But I don't wanna scare him, so I wouldn't tell that to him. :D

20. mynameiskc

i've never pm'd sprout. i hardly ever pm anyone. and to be honest, he's just another piece of ass to me. ;)