You are Invited to the 1st Annual Mountain Jam

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by the_culture2003, Jan 11, 2005.

1. the_culture2003

the_culture2003 Member

If you are interested in being apart of a musical revolution please read on. On January 29, 2005 a gathering of artist in the beautiful mountains of Hendersonville, North Carolina will occur. My name is Michael and the 1st annual Mountain Jam will be held on my property. There will be no cover charge for people who contact me through this site. The bands that will be playing are all from this region of North Carolina. Blues, Folk, Reggae, and Roots Rock are all on the playlist. Some of the bands just in case you are curious are:

Stoned Sam Show/ Feat: Mike Cassise of the Ashevegas All-Stars
    Blues Forgotten
    Granola Funk Express/ with special guest IronFist
    Simple Mans Plans
    and more.....

It will be a 24hr event. There will be kegs on tap and numerous magical goodies at your disposal. Again if you wish to come please email me at

the_culture2003@yahoo.com

there is a limited capacity so it is first come first serve. directions to the Mountain Jam will be given when a verified email has been recieved along with a list of items you might want to bring. All guest should bring a tent or something to keep them warm through the long hours of non-stop jamming. I hope to hear from many of my sistahs and brethren. Remember there is a limit of how many can come, so the faster you respond the better. Hope to see you there.

Michael

2. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

id check it out if i could... meaning if it was closer to me or i had a car but in any case, it sounds like a great time. good luck n have fun! :)

3. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

wooot hooot thanx, shall jot it in the diary..

4. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

missed it how did it go gonna do anything in summer?

5. KarmaComa

KarmaComa Member

Had I read this earlier I would have went. I'm not too far from Hendersonville. You guys gonna be doing anything this summer? Would you be interested in getting T.H.H.E Mood Cultivation Project to play? If so, I'd come no doubt.