yet another dmt trip by the squad

Discussion in 'DMT' started by modsquad09, May 15, 2008.

1. modsquad09

modsquad09 Member

-----3rd trip aftermath... month after.. or so...05-15-'2008----

(its 2am.. im pretty buzzed off hard liqour...)

its bee3n awhile. decided awhile back i was gonna "scrape" my g'ol' dmt pipe.
    looked like alot. ive heard that scraping. fucks u up!
    well it did. haha!
    one toke. i was instantly 'spuned'... everything began to change.. i had to lay down.. my cat turned into 2-d fuzzy cartoon gone wack! haha

i didnt breakthrough.. but i came 2 tokes away close! haha

so yea it was very powerful, while this was going down i was listening to the beatles " across the universe" & onto/into happiness is a warm gun onto tje benifet of mr. kite.

I just remember the signifagance of "mother supiror jumpd the gun"...my lungs feel like shitt, bleh * cough Cough*
    shag a roo dehgjvaa.. nothings gonna change my world..magical. life smackin goodness once again. such a lesson so little time =[ after i cam eout of.. i was sweating like a bitch! like never before ..unless i forgot.. but last time i broke through i didnt really sweat.. unless i forgot.. haha but yeah coveredthis time ibn sweat! feet wet! i wrote down as soon as i could like it was sooo important: "I was sweating like fuck that" hahaaa