YES! NOT pregnant!

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by Lilah_Morgan, Dec 16, 2007.

1. aclassb

aclassb Banned

***AClassB LOL you know what? We are just going to have to agree to disagree here.***

That's fine. But as I said, you can still not argue against the point that what you are doing goes against the balance of nature.

***Just because you believe something does not mean everyone else does. Nor should they just because you do. You should not judge other people based on how YOU feel about things.***

This is where you are confused. This isn't something I "believe" in. What I have said is logical fact. It is truth. And truth cannot be disputed.

It has nothing to do with beliefs whatsoever. It had nothing to do with feelings whatsoever. My argument is strictly based on science and nature.

And when you reject science and nature, you are upsetting it's balance. It's fine if you still choose to do so, but there is NO way around the fact that doing so is a selfish decision, and selfishness is the root of all evil.

2. WanderingSoul

WanderingSoul Free

But that's your opinion. Just because you believe it does not make it fact!!!

3. Lilah_Morgan

Lilah_Morgan Member

AclassB, you ARE passing off your opinions as fact. I am sick of "debating" with you because it is pointless....we aren't going to agree, and therefore whats the point of going on and on about it? Lets just let it be.

And actually although I am bisexual and occasionally sleep with a man, I do prefer women and am very sure I am going to end up marrying a woman in the long run. So, you're "its nature" argument doesn't really have much sway with me anyway. I'm not so much concerned with biology and anatomy as I am with what my heart tells me.

But dude this has gotten SOOOO far off from the topic "yay me I"m not pregnant!" that I started...lol I"m not sure it even belongs here. WOuldn't this be more appropriate in teh sex forums or something?

4. aclassb

aclassb Banned

***AClassB LOL you know what? We are just going to have to agree to disagree here.***

Do you mind if I ask you what part of my argument you disagree with?

5. aclassb

aclassb Banned

And sorry for getting things off topic. I have a tendency to ramble, and I'm sure you all noticed. *chuckles*

6. aclassc

aclassc Banned

Okay, I tried to PM the moderator about this, but I couldn't. I just want to know WHY I was banned. I read all the forum rules and everything, and I didn't think I broke any. If you guys don't want men to post here just say so, but I thought these were free-speech forums.

But please at least tell me why I got banned so if I want to use other forums in the future I won't get in anymore trouble.

Thanks.

7. myself

myself just me

Nice to hear the good news :) .
    My period is usually really irregular, it comes either earlier or later than expected, it keeps moving up and down the calendar, lol, there are however months when it comes exactly like clockwork but those ocasions have been so few...

8. Ribanna

Ribanna Member

well i think you kinda blow it outa proportion.
    i think i wouldn't get a fuck buddy anytime soon
    but thats just me. and she can do it her way.
    just like you can do it your way aclassb.

though i think it might be handy to start with bc pills!?

9. wolfstano

wolfstano Member

Congrats!

10. Sitka

Sitka viajera

Also statistically, the abortionist doesn't care. :rolleyes:

11. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

aclassB is gone. We can get back to a supportive WHEW!

12. Crzystone420

Crzystone420 Member

I just got my period today from stressing about being pregnant...i have never been so happy for it in my life! lol

13. XBloodyNailPolishX

XBloodyNailPolishX Forgetful Philosopher

lol, i know how that can be....
    stressing out; freakin out... "what if I'm pregnant?" "What will i do?" "What's gonna happen?"
    then...
    that pleasant warm feeling comes unexpectedly, and you sigh a huge sigh of relief, grab a handful of tampons, and proudly march into the bathroom... "i'm not pregnant."

14. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

Not to be taken as a criticism of anyone...

Any time we get a feeling of relief that something bad we thought might happen, isn't going to happen, we can say "From now on I'm going to make sure that I know it won't happen." If you take a risk and get away with it, take fewer risks, not more.