YES! got some:) Help! please.

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by hebrewnational00, Apr 6, 2007.

1. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

sounds like JJ should most defintaly not trip if he is that unsure about it, it sounds like JJ thinks psychedelics make you cool although JJ dosent truly like them.

2. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

naw dude lol jj loves psychadellics....his first mushroom trip was da best haha, ive had a good mushroom experiance, and i just want it to b the same with acid, i just dont wanna get lost and retarded like i was on my second trip, so im tryin to take a lower dose, just incase the shit i have is strong..plus marijuana is considered a psychadelic and reallly weed...hahaha so there:)

3. hebrewnational00

also im not doin them to b cool, im doin them cuz i think it would b awesome, and just b fun, and wierd, i like the TRIPPY world haha.

4. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

i just took acid last nigt for the first time. 1 hit. id recomened 1 hit. cause i had half, waited an hour took the other half. but it was very mild until i took the other half. then i actually freaked out a little. and my friend who took 1.5 got taken away by a natropath. we have all tried lots of drugs, including big dxm trips, but still it was hard and overwhelming.

you will feel half. but you wont trip.
    you will trip on 1.
    this is true for my experience anyway

5. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

idk jj is a little shakee about psychadelics b/c jjs last mushrooms trip was terrible??
    Yea bro sounds like jj had a pissload of fun.

6. hebrewnational00

idk if u can trip for 3 days nomatter how much lsd u take haha...
    but my freind did eat 600 morning glories and said he tripped for a day n felt really blazed for 2 more days, till the effects slowly faded off...