Years Divisible By 111...

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by Jimbee68, Dec 26, 2022.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

I personally now think things like numerology are utter nonsense. But still, some people do believe years and other phenomenon that are divisible 11, 111, etc. are significant. I also found a pattern like this, in years that are perfectly divisible by 111. I came across this pattern in 1998 or so. But I may have come up with a similar pattern in high school (1982-6) too.

1776 is 111 times 16. I needn't even point out, that this was the year of the American Revolution.

1887 is 111 times 17. This was a significant time in US history. The Reconstruction Era was ending, and the Progressive Era just beginning.

1998 is 111 times 18. This may have been a significant year too. The Clinton "revolution" was peaking. It also may have been the year he was impeached too, FWIW.

2109, 2220, and 2331 are the next years that follow. Again, what they hold remains to be seen. (2109 is the beginning of a new century, in any event.)

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

thus no one who lives less then 111 years will see more then one of these in their lifetime.
    every year something happens. usually out of sight and out of mind.
    this year ends with this snow storm, that wouldn't be that big or unusual of a deal in each place,
    except for covering a larger area at the same time then any in history that i know of.
    only the dust storms on mars or jupiter's red spot. of course what goes on in any detail,
    on planets in other solar systems we don't yet know.

well 1998 i turned exactly 50 years old. i don't recall anything particularly special about the year otherwise,
    but of course, different parts of the world different things were going on.