Years after our only mfm

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Joboo6, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

sometime back after the wife and I had sex in our hotel at the beach we got high, which we hardly ever do anymore. She became reflective and told me she wished we would have had more sex, with friends.
    She reminisced about the only one we ever had, which was a weekend where she fucked a guy about 10 different times, I tried to keep up with them but ended up mostly watching. She started mentioning all the things she enjoyed from that weekend and mentioned several guys and couples she would have liked to fuck or swap. Said she never wanted to be the one to bring it up.

CJ Hopper and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

If my gf told me that I would think she wanted to spice up our sex lives. If you enjoyed the MFM, which I did, you should talk to her about doing another one. Maybe seek a couple so you can both have some variety.

Irminsul likes this.
  3. Visexual

Visexual Member

If my wife brought up the subject of our past swinging experiences that way, I'd think that I'd died and gone to heaven. You know, if it were one of your buddies talking about some shared sexual activities from years past, you'd enjoy the conversation. So, why not just enjoy the conversation with your best friend..., your wife?

Deejay88 likes this.
  4. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Completely agree .

Visexual likes this.
  5. CJ Hopper

CJ Hopper Members

I think getting her with friends and a little nudge from you..........live the end of the story

6. Jayandcay

Jayandcay Wink wink!

Your never too old to start. Advices: make make friends in the lifestyle. When you have sex with your vanilla friends, things can get wired. We do weekend trips with out of start friends about two or three times a year. We get an rental property and have a great weekend.

Deejay88 likes this.