yeah...maybe i'm a dork

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Patch, Jun 6, 2004.

1. Patch

Patch Member

so when i sleep with someone the next morning i have to get up early...before they do...and brush my teeth...i am always so afraid that they will wake up with morning breath all in their face and just leave...or just be turned off...so by brushing my teeth...the morning kiss is just so much sweeter (even if they have morning breath)...
    so am i just a dork...or does anyone else do this?

2. naturegoddess69

naturegoddess69 Member

Hey, nope you're not a dork. I do this every time anyone sleeps over; whether I'm with them or not. I think it's just kinda polite, yet it shows that you're really not that comfortable with that person anyway so... I guess it depends on how you look at it.

3. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

Keep some Tic Tacs or some form of mints on your nightstand so you can quick pop one in your mouth and stay in your cuddly position for as long as you want without offending. But I'll think of any excuse to stay in bed for as long as I can.

And no, you're not a dork. Well, you could be a dork, but we love you anyway.:p

4. rocknroll_girl

rocknroll_girl Member

That sounds really sweet. As usual I'm bad at offering my personal trials and tribulations regarding these cute little sleeping rituals as I've slept with roughly 0.0 people this lovely year of high school.

5. Hippy_Smurf

Hippy_Smurf Member

I always worry about morning breath, so if you're a dork then so am I :)

6. maryjaneguitargurl

maryjaneguitargurl I am just like you.

No, I havent had the oppurtunity too yet. *weep*

peace
    chickens

7. Stalkz

Stalkz Member

That's really sweet, I know I'd prefer that someone was conciderate enough to do that than someone who didn't give a damn at all.

Not that I'd mind either way, it's more about the fact that someone was sweet enough to care enough about what I think to do that. But if they didn't want to I wouldn't mind.