yarn -> clearing out for May -> buy 10, get 1 free

Discussion in 'Show it, Sell it, Swap it' started by cerridwen, May 5, 2007.

1. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I've got a stash of yarn in my ebay store, www.stores.ebay.ca/Knits-Yours-Knot-Mine (as if you don't know this address by now! [​IMG] ) and I need to make a bit of room in there before a new order of yarn comes in for the summer...

so...

Until Wednesday, May 30th/07, anyone who orders 10 balls of yarn from my ebay store will receive an 11th ball of yarn for free (up to 100g, single ball only, equal value or less than your current order). You've a choice of the inventory listed in my store as your free ball of yarn, or get a surprise ball. (The surprise ball of yarn is not listed in my store, I've a stash that hasn't been listed yet.) No extra shipping charges/tax for the extra ball of yarn.

Again, it's another opportunity to get a good stash of yarn built up, so in case you need some, now's the time! [​IMG]

p.s. please make sure you indicate that you're from hipforums, that way I know to include that free yarn [​IMG] this is open to all active members of hipforums :)

2. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

oh, forgot to add this yesterday...

Maximum 3 free balls of yarn per order. If, though, your order is big enough for the 3 free balls of yarn, I'll take 25% off shipping as well to wherever you are.

3. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

fuzzy yarns: (labelled)
    [​IMG]

fuzzy yarns: (unlabelled)
    [​IMG]

feather yarns:
    [​IMG]
    ribbon yarns:
    [​IMG]

4. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

5. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

wool:
    [​IMG]
    acrylics:

[​IMG]
    (even though there are 3 balls of yarn in each of these lots, they don't count as one lot to get the 'buy ten get one free' deal, even though they're purchased at once, they would be 3 of your ten!)
    [​IMG]

blends:
    [​IMG]
    I desperately need as much of this stock as possible cleared out this month! Please help me out! Thanks!

6. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I've four skeins of the yarn attatched, each are at least 120 grams, maybe even over 130 grams in some cases. It's one of the 'surprise' skeins if you don't want to have a free ball of what's in regular inventory... [​IMG]

7. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

very last bump, I promise :)

any help clearing out my yarn stock this month would be much appreciated! :)

the two listed for auction has been put back into regular inventory, in case anyone's interested! :)