XXX Masturbating While Driving!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by mistercat, May 11, 2004.

1. worldhealer

worldhealer Member

i love masturbating my lover while i am driving and she is in the passenger seat ;-) . . i wrote a poem about it a while back

2. dotadave

dotadave Member

Nice one captain maturity.

3. Omniwulf

Omniwulf Member

I've done it while driving in a Miltary convoy . the copilot was asleep and I had a raging hard on.. so I stroked one off while he slept.
    beleave it or not. its a true story :)

4. Mintaoism

Mintaoism Member

lol. Apologies.:eek:

5. Spinner

Spinner Member

I masturbate all the time.
    So the car is no exception.
    I once masturbated in front of my cousin and then she ended up jerking me off.

6. Mr. Smith

Mr. Smith Member

That's.........................disgusting.........

7. Orpheus

Orpheus Member

I've been waiting to get this off my chest for years, thanks for the opportunity!

It began exactly 6 years ago, when in the lusty month of May I was speeding along a quiet country road after visiting my girlfriend. Having procured no measure of satisfaction in the presence of her parents' quaint uber-protestant farmstead, I was hoping to rush home and relieve the pressure, but I could not wait. In the chaotic moments that ensued, I veered sharply in and out of the ditch several times, nearly ending my own life as well as that of an innocent bovine observer. Arriving home, delirously spent and shaken, I vowed never again to let my inexperience in this most sacred passtime threaten my very existence.

So I began training.

I started in my living room with video game consoles and race track emulators (and Southern Comfort to get in the mood), then escallated to riding lawn mowers and go carts, and then finally, two gruelling years later, I was driving back down that country road (although not en route from my girlfriends....things ended badly after I tried to explain what the government grant money was going to support).
    The training had served me well: I nailed that road, displaying sportsmanlike conduct as well as surpassing my previous shortcomings.

I am currently lobbying the Olympic Committee, and if all goes well this sport should be ready for competition by 2024.

Thank you and God bless.

8. Rainbow Tears

Rainbow Tears Member

My bf has a HUGE truck so we are higher up then most cars--- so at night when theres no one on the road I do it while hes driving.... hehe* I really just do it for him *wink wink*

Skyler

9. Lew_Cipher

Lew_Cipher Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Well, this isn't about masturbation but...

Way back when I was a teenager I was taking a day trip with my girlfriend's family. Her mother, grandmother, & sister were all in a Honda Accord with us. The back seat was down and my gf, her sister, & I were all laying down "taking a nap". I was wrapped in a blanket with my gf and lying next to her sister. We got frisky and I ass fucked her (SLOWLY). It was very cool. Her family never had any idea that she took one up the rear as we traveled down I-20.

10. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

After leavin a titty bar at like 7 in the morning and just reciving a lap dance by a hottie, the dancer was gridin right on my head so hard,i rushed out side to my car ragin hard on, , so i drove down I-95 jerkin off wit a condomn on for about 20 minutes til i realized i had turned the wrong way on 95 and was headed south, turned around and blow one of my biggest solo loads as I passed back by the bar...

11. filterofsyntax

filterofsyntax Member

12. dickydoo

dickydoo Member

I love to masterbate. It is an essential part of ones being. it lets one get to ones own body so that they can become a better lover!! or fucker!! I have done it while driving though the stains on my jeans were hard to explain to my wife. I do not do it much for that reason. I would like another motorist to watch, but they would prob call the cops on me.

13. Gary3108

Gary3108 Member

Masterbation while driving? I think someones taking you for a ride. (Joke)