XXX How many other white guys are most attracted to black girls?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by sicko, May 10, 2004.

1. heeh2

heeh2 Senior Member

are their even black people in australia? lol

just wondering.....i plan on going someday

2. username unknown

username unknown Member

the ghetto fabulous ones are the ones im attracted too though...low cut shirts, tits and ass shaking...thats such a turn on..all oiled up...i masturbate to that stuff all the time

3. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

I had my share of them when I was in my early to mid twenties, but when I started making a lot more money I moved up to a higher class of black (and Asian) women.

I remember this one hoochie I started banging that lived in the heart of Watts (California). I was making decent money and lived in the upscale condo complex she worked at as a security guard, so we flirted a few times. Since she couldn't come up to my place often, I reluctantly went over to her place in Watts (California) were super hardcore Gang bangers (Bloods) hung out. But she told me that SHE would protect me. I thought that was funny, but it was all too true, because as I was fucking her doggy style I saw a chrome 9mm pistol under her pillow when she moved it. Talk about a cock shrinking moment... Still, we finished up and I asked her about it, praying that she was cool with us just being fuck buddies and nothing more... That was the last time I visited her. The pussy was excellent, and I wanted more over time, but because she was so unpredictable and knew where I lived, I didn't want to start any trouble.

I also met another hoochie at a club my boys and I would hanging out at. Instead of going inside to spend money, they would hang out in the parking lot and talk to the women coming in and leaving throughout the night. They did this at various clubs around the city, so this one time I decided to go along with it. So this one average chick caught my attention as she was getting in the car with her friends. She was very voluptuous, and thick, mostly in the ass and tits, but had a very small waist. She was kind of psychotic, in the sense that she was obsessed with a relationship, but since I didn't have any kids of my own, I didn't want to be with anyone with kids
    I told her that, and she was pretty cool with it. Though I did tell her that if it wasn't for her son, I would probably be with her long term (but that's another topic). After our sexual romps, she was always determined to keep me at her place and didn't want to leave, so we would get a little violent with each other. Nothing physical like domestic violence, but to the point where she would be bra-less in her wife beater and panties, while I was fully dressed and ready to leave. She would pull on me to stay, and I would intentionally rip her panties off, so she couldn't follow me to the front door. We both kind of got a sexual rush out of it, and it kind of became the normal when I was going to leave. Sometimes I would come back for thirds or fourths because of it, but the two things I remember about her is that she would say she was about to "nut" (an old school way male thugs would say they're cumming) instead of "I'm cumming"... I thought that was so hot. The other thing is that she would squirt while riding on top of me... Damn I miss that pussy. :(

4. Shale

Shale ~

I guess I should respond to this very long thread from 2004 since it seems to address me personally. I am am a white guy into chocolate. I have done some soul searching on this. Is is the exotic difference, the sensual, visual oral trigger of coffee and chocolate that makes me love the smooth brown skin. Some have even equated this with objectification or fetish, but I am attracted to black physiology.

I have been with lots of white men and women, but am attracted to not only the brown skin but the body build of black ppl. The broad shoulders, the bubble butt and slim waist. Like I said I have thought about this, tho not reached any definitive conclusions.

All I know is that I spent two decades with a beautiful black woman and we had great sex and I enjoyed seeing her each day.

[​IMG]

5. papichulo420

papichulo420 Member

^^^
    you are the man Shale!!

6. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

Like Shale said, there is something about the physique that is a turn on. And not all of them have the same body type, or bodily proportions, which is the beauty of it all. As for facial features, I think the fuller the lips the better. Maybe it's the erotica thought of them embracing my cock in their mouth with those full warm and wet lips that attracts me. That, or assuming all of them are great, sloppy kissers.

7. evsride

evsride are you irie?

I stumbled onto a magazine that is the best for chocolate skinned natural beauties. Show Magazine (www.show-mag.com). Check it out...definitely

8. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

A friend of mine would always swear by black women.
    Or was it swear* at* black women?:confused:

He reckoned they were always super energetic in bed.
    FUll black women do nothing for me.
    Some half black women are ok - Alicia KEys , Halle Berry , Beyonce.

But I dont think they tend to have much "variety" in their appearances.
    A white woman can change her hair and look very different easily.
    Black women the look is more "fixed" , I think

Some black women I know , reckon most white men dont know how to "handle them".What they mean is , that they find most white men arent asssetive enough with them.I'd just slap them round the face and tell them not to talk with their mouths full: )

9. jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth Senior Member

Beyonce is only 1/4 white, her mum is half black half white.

10. GoddamnMescaline

GoddamnMescaline Guest

Shame I'm late to the party, but I LOVE black women!
    Not that I discriminate/ignore any other ethnicity of beautiful woman, but black women have that special something for me that really, REALLY turns me on.

Maybe I've just been lucky, but the ones I've dated/hooked up with so far have been cool and we had a sort of animal magnetism, very strong chemistry with each other. This of course makes the romance and the sex ridiculously good!

I like them all shades, but actually prefer the darker ones, especially those of recent African descent. Like this beautiful work of art here:
    [​IMG]

I find African women are much more open minded then African-American women, who probably through upbringing and exposure to culture have a generally more negative view of white people and interracial unions.

11. SunDweller1989

SunDweller1989 Member

I only recently saw this thread and I must say that black girls are extraordinarily beautiful. Especially the girls that have a little "white" in them, they're so attractive to me.

12. mmg

mmg fish out of water

i've only had sex with black women. i need some variety.

i like girls with "crazy" eyes.

edit:I'm white, btw.

13. GoddamnMescaline

GoddamnMescaline Guest

That's a pretty funny thing to say...all the black girls I've been with were impressed with my dimensions - I think that whole black penis thing is a bit exaggerated. It's like a lot of people think black guys have a monopoly on big dicks, lol...:p

14. jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth Senior Member

Beautiful skin, so shiny and smooth, like velvet chocolate.