XXX How many other white guys are most attracted to black girls?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by sicko, May 10, 2004.

1. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

nonono i forgot to add that she is such a sweetheart, very down to earth and gentle. i dont know why i ever left.

2. sicko

sicko Member

heh
    at least you could leave.
    In all seriousness I'd probably have to be knocked unconscious.

3. Brocktoon

Brocktoon Banned

This is all I know....

.. I was standing in line at the local RCMP office on some business and in walks this girl... oh my..

Must have been 6'4
    Slim and straight but with amazing african curves
    Jet black ... blue-black skin
    Braided black hair down to her .. umm... amazingly high... err.. lower back..

Now, Im not sure what exactly the Queen of Shebah looked like but this girl must have been it.

No exaggeration - every constable, crook and breathing male in the whole place just stood there in stunned awe-inspired silence.....

Really.. we do not get many 6'4 Nubian goddesses in my town and this girl was just beautiful.

4. sicko

sicko Member

I'm the type of guy that woulda got down on his knees and given praise :D

5. Dizzy Man

Dizzy Man Member

I think black men are thought of as being more physical and brutal, so women think they'll be better in bed. Whereas East Asian men are not shown to be strong and heroic (by the media) so women think they'll be wimpier. So women tend to find black men sexiest, and East Asian men least sexy. Which is why you see a lot more Asian women with white men, and a lot more white women with black men, and not the other way round.

These perceptions are of course ludicrous, and I'm not saying there is any truth in them, or that everyone thinks that way, but I think these perceptions are out there, and they are to blame for the apparent imbalance in interracial couples.

6. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

That's understandable. I must be a huge deviant, then, if we go by that logic, because I think Asian guys are hot. :D And black guys, and white guys, and latin guys, and so on... Guys are just great...when they want to be. :p

7. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Aww! That is such a sweet thing to say!! :D She told me she had a blast with you, too. :)

8. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Aww yay! Thanks Gingy for telling me about this.

9. sicko

sicko Member

What about all those kung-fu movie stars?

10. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Yes! Bruce Lee and Masanobu Andou. [​IMG]

I don't expect anyone here to know who Masanobu is. lol

11. Dizzy Man

Dizzy Man Member

Sure. There are East Asian heroes (mostly in Eastern countries). And a few of them are recognised in western countries. But let's face it, most of our heroes are white. There are very few East Asian heroes in Hollywood, when compared to the overwhelming number of white and black guys.

But when you look at female 'fantasy' sex symbols in films, there are women of many different races (including East Asian).

In a way, the TV tells us whom to find desirable. If all girls see on their screens are pretty white and black men, then that's what they're gonna think about when they imagine their perfect man.

This is all a generalisation, by the way.

12. warthog

warthog Member

I told a cat "i dont eat red meat" he says"its all pink on the inside"

13. sicko

sicko Member

Thanks Captain Obvious!

14. poeticpimpin123

poeticpimpin123 Member

Im mixed with so many diffrent races so im a dark carmel brown. what they call burnt carmel or toasted honey. And since I am bi I can say that light skinned females are sexy as hell!! Anyways
    ~toquiero mucho, Poetic~

15. BrownTripleQQ

BrownTripleQQ Member

I'm 100% african american, however, my son is mixed with hispanic and my daughter is mixed with white.

I believe we are all the same race, the human race. We are just different shades of color!

16. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

yeah im quite a mix too

17. Spuff

Spuff Where's my ciggies?

Maybe in the distant future, all humans will have mixed to an extent where there's one colour around the whole world. Maybe that way, racism will be a thing of the past. Even as a white male, I've still been a victim of racism and I kinda know how it must feel.
    Why can't everyone just be nice! lol

18. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

i really go for white guys

19. Spuff

Spuff Where's my ciggies?

I think that's great. It shouldn't matter what colour people are ... it's always what's inside that matters (well, to me it does, anyway). Saying that, I do find black girls very attractive. I think it's the eyes what do it for me!:)

20. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

I used to have a bumper sticker that read "Let's all fuck until we're all the same color"...

I think that says it all.