Xanax

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Eagles06, Jan 28, 2009.

1. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

^^^^ absolute release from all stress and anxiety. Total control and comfort. floating. just bliss. Back during the time when i was doing benzos every day, id say if was about a five month period. at the peak of my tolerance i was taking 5-7 bars daily, and functioning. the strange thing is that i seemed to do eveything better when i was on benzos. the best grades i ever got during high school were during a time where i was completely blacked out on xanax. i also did some pretty beautiful art. lol i guess its my muse. anyway my torerance was getting out of control and i eventually got myself into rehab. it sucks because the way i see it, i probably should have been prescribed in the first place, but since i have abused it, there is little chance i ever will be. Almost everybody i know hates benzos. the whole u know, black out, do dumb shit, get in trouble. but with me, i just handle em like a champ and enjoy them immensely. just my drug.

2. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

kpins make me more active like i have the will to wanna do stuff, they also make me really less tence in social situations

3. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

nah blitz, I got tired of xanax, and I have virtually an unlimited supply. I wont even take a bar unless I got a beer to wash it down, after eating so many they barely even work, only when I eat like 5 or more and I end up blacking out not even remembering more than half the stuff. It got old to me.

you want pure bliss? you should get some oxy. now that shit can ruin your life, its waaaay too good, 100 times better than xanax.

4. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

oxys too expensive lol ive been doing opana. but to each his own. benzos have always been my personal preference. ive only used benzos 2 or 3 times in the last 2 years. shit ruined me once, not eager to go back, even though i do still get cravings

5. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

I tried benzos and weed for the first time a couple days ago, a mere milligram with a joint

but oh my fucking god if it was not HEAV - EN

6. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

yeah bro. xanax and weed mix beautifully. Let me rephrase what I said earlier. I wont eat a bar unless I got beer or weed. xanax by itself honestly does NOTHING to me. It sometimes gets me a bit sedated, but when Im on it I cant even tell. Basically, I dont do xanax by itself, I cant. I used to be able to, but now my tolerance doesnt let me without thinking I wasted the bar.

but xanax+weed is one of my fav combos as well.

7. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

if xanax was a chick i would fuck her till my dick falls off

8. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

on 2 bars just nodded out in the middle of posting for about an hour ha guess the xanny potienated the oc after all :]

9. Eagles06

Eagles06 Member

LOL Blitz, I agree, but I would also do so with my opiates. Hey did you ever notice how great food tastes on benzos? I first noticed it back in the day when I first started taking Valuim. Wendys and some ice cream after a good amount of benzos, where you are wacked but still functioning. Oh my God. I would love it right about now!!:D

10. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

yea^^^ Taco bell ftw

11. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

yeah dude i remember getting really barred out and eating all the food in my fridge. the next day i go down for breakfast: "MOM WEVE BEEN ROBBED!" lol

12. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

I remember a while back some kid gave me a pill bottle filled with xanaxs and tramadols for a pack of newports. they're long gone now, lol. but talk about getting the good end of the deal! lol

13. phillyboxing911

phillyboxing911 Member

Well said smart lady:)

14. phillyboxing911

phillyboxing911 Member

try Ativans.

15. Eagles06

Eagles06 Member

I was on 2ms Kpins first, and they just don't do it for me anymore, I sitll don't remember how I got the doc to switch me. But I yern for the days when 3 blue cut out Vs would have me feeling like i was on a cloud eating a frosty from wendys.. theres a good one for ya blitz!

16. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

kil0 i'm the same. i can eat benzos like candy and all i get is a little sedated and a LITTLE relaxed, like literally 6 pills will feel like MAYBE one girly drink of liquor.

but throw some weed in there . . . holy frig.

but yeah all benzos do is excite a neurotransmitter which itself is responsible for calming all other neurotransmitters (thats why they stop seizures and relax you, your brain is firing much slower). i think people who are naturally chill and in control of their 'inner volume' get very little out of benzos