Xanax

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Eagles06, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Eagles06

Eagles06 Member

Hey, I get 90 2mg xanax a month but my problem is... I take them all within a few days.. lose a week or two and don't remember taking any of them. I have a tolerance, so when I get them, I usually pop 4 or 5 right away, an hour later, feeling alrite but being a drug addict and all I take a couple more, next thing I know, it's next week and my pills are gone. Anyone have any ideas how to get where I want to be, Euphoria wise but not eating all them? Besides the idea of letting some I trust hold them and give me a lil at a time.

2. sam&ella

sam&ella Member

hey now, your name wouldn't be Heath Leger would it?

yeah, let a non-using friend dispense as needed...

3. GetHigh09

GetHigh09 Member

Long term daily use of high or even low doses may totally eliminate the euphoric properties of the drug due to drug tolerance, leaving the user the desire to take it to only delay withdrawal symptoms or because of a "placebo" euphoric effect that is actually not due to the drug itself but due to psychological conditioning.

Patients taking a dosing regimen larger than 4 mg per day have an increased potential for dependence. This medication may cause withdrawal symptoms, which in some cases have been known to cause seizures. The discontinuation of this medication may also cause a reaction called rebound anxiety. Other withdrawal effects reported from discontinuing alprazolam therapy include homicidal ideation, rage reactions, hyperalertness, increased nightmares and intrusive thoughts.[40] Grand mal seizures have occurred after abrupt withdrawal after only short term use. Therefore even short term users of alprazolam should taper off of their medication slowly and carefully to avoid serious withdrawal effects including seizures

^^ i got that from wiki. Lol have fun with the withdrawls from 10+ mg per day if u ever run out

4. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

you sure picked a great drug to get hooked on man :\

seriously, quit while you're ahead and just smoke weed or something, benzos will destroy you, sounds like they already are!

5. explorer83

explorer83 Member

You can not safely take a high enough dose now experience euphoria now that you have taken such large doses. Even if you did, to wouldn't remember so what's the point? It's not worth trying. Switch to another drug if you really need to get high, but you would probably be better off talking to a psychiatrist and dealing with some underlying issues or get a more effective medicine.

6. Eagles06

Eagles06 Member

Benzos aren't my problem, just for those 4-5 days after I get them filled.
    H is my addiction.

7. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

then you have 2 problems :(

just man up and tell your doctor that you don't want them anymore, easiest way to get sober.

8. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

thats some heavy shit

9. Gormur

Gormur Member

Get some valium and taper off, if you're addicted. That's what I did. I personally need about 4mg of xanax to feel high even without tolerance.

10. explorer83

explorer83 Member

Combining massive amounts of benzos with opiates is not a good idea. You are just asking for an overdose. You would be better off continuing your h addiction and asking the doctor to help ween you off benzos, if you insist on continuing the h.

11. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

*°GhOsT°LyRiC°* Supporters HipForums Supporter

ok. I actually HAD the same problem when i was prescribed xanax. i would start popping them like candy, and forget how many i took, and my friends would ask me to test me, and i was wrong usually. it got bad. the addiction ended up making me have huge panic attack episodes where i would totally freak out. and i wasnt able to remember much.

this is what i did, i went to the doctor and said that i need to change to a different benzo, and switched to klonopins. ive been on them for quite a while now, a few years. and i have not had any addiction problems like that. they dont kick in as fast, so if you feel it coming that you need one, take em quicker. but its better than being addicted to xanax. that was horrible.

12. sam&ella

sam&ella Member

13. explorer83

explorer83 Member

Are you referring to the spirit that JZ Knight channels? not sure if I buy that, but I do own "What the Bleep Do We Know" and a book called "The Holographic Universe" that I think does a better job of explaining the science part of that kind of thought.

14. sam&ella

sam&ella Member

yeeeaaaahhhh, Ramtha is a good friend!

I also believe the CIA killed Kennedy, the government was behind 9/11 and by the way, I've been abducted on several occaisions by aliens. :D

15. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

chill out with that shit man benzo wds are worse than hard opiate wds

16. Eagles06

Eagles06 Member

It has happened again.... I got my refill of the 90 yellow Purepac 2mg tombstomes and just already happened to have 10 of the Greenstone's too, the single G tombstones, for a total of 100. I managed to sell 60 sometthing and took a total 5 throughout about a 12 hour period on Wens/Wns nite. and was fine. The next day, I woke up, forgot alot of the nite before but was okay. I thought this time, I might have it under a lil better control than the other times, which I did for the first couple days. So, I took a few more that morning and felt nice all day and a couple more late that afternoon, and then the next thing I remember is Waking up Late Sat nite/Sun morning, bout 2am. Didn't rmemeber a thing and the reast of the pills were gone. And I found out today that apparantly I showed up for IOP on the 2nd day and the counsoler took one look at me and said no, your out, and kicked me out for the day. Don't remeber that 2 bit, it's like it never happened. But anyway, this time was much better than the last, I managed to sell a good more than half beofre taking any, had 1 day where I could feel good and not lose control, but then screwed it up. Hopefully next month, I'll get it totally right. :hat:

17. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

LMAOOOOO OMG man I really need to smoke an L with you bro. Idk about being abducted by aliens though... lol

18. weallhumalong

weallhumalong Member

nowwww seeing as you do h every day...why the hell would you want to black out that awesomeness with xanax???? i mean, its fucking xanax! I mean no disrespect but heroin blows xanax out of the water, xanax can definitely add a nice touch to the dope, but i would never, ever want it to overpower it. Everyone's different though..

19. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

eagle im feeling you right now. ive done every drug youve ever heard of, and alot of em that you havn't. out of everything, benzos are what did me in, that shit is just too good. i feel your pain man getting off benzos was the hardest thing ive ever done. unlike you tho, i never had a prescription, i ended up just wiping all the numbers from my phone so i was forced to go sober. shear hell tho. good luck man, youve got my prayers.

see my sig. shits too good

20. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

can you guys describe what you find in the benzo experience that keeps you coming back for more?