~~XanaX~~

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by MarijuanaPhysicist, Dec 30, 2005.

1. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Trust me dude, I've done my research on xanax and every other drug I've ever put into my body and know the risks involved. They are addictive as shit, but if you only eat them every once in a while you'll be alright. I am with you in hoping that MJP doesn't get strung out on the things, because it does happen. Hopefully, he will be responsible.

2. MarijuanaPhysicist

MarijuanaPhysicist Member

the only time i will ever take xanax bars will be on weekends, even then im gonna limit them. and i found this kid who will buy 2 off me for $10. so then im down to 8. ill just ration them those 8 bars will last me like 2 months.. dont worry man, i wont get addicted ive read personal storeies on erowid, and read all about them. i will ration those 8 bars like 1 per weeked, so thats 8 weeks. 2 months. bam i wont get hooked if i have 1 a weekend. and ill probbly skip weekends, dont worry man. i dont like the idea myself that im having man made chemiclas in me. marijuana is natural and safest drug out there. im just experimenting. i polan on trying salvia next ,... everyone i know has had bad trips foff it though. but what im gonna do is get 5x extract. and take like 1 hit hold it in for 20 seconds. and see how it is. im just experimenting. i dont wanna turn into a junky

3. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

wow dood thats a killer deal,, you live in what town??

you should pm me with a contact number,, i could set you up.. :rolleyes:

4. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

i would try to take them all in one weekend and then just leave em for some other time and not even think about them

5. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

yes, and i like to have my cake and eat it too :rolleyes: :p

6. THE GOLDEN STRING

THE GOLDEN STRING Senior Member

my point is you will not know the effects of it for years

7. TopNotchStoner

Yeah that's definitely true. It will surely take a toll on your mind and body.

8. THE GOLDEN STRING

THE GOLDEN STRING Senior Member

I Mean Dont Get Me Wrong But The Kids 15 And Thats Too Young To Destroy You Brain R

9. TopNotchStoner

He is certainly young, but at this point he's just experimenting, and there's plenty of room for that. Lord knows, I was doing much worse shit at that age and am now pretty safe in my drug use(well, most of the time;)).