xanax plus oc

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by SpENS93, Feb 13, 2009.

1. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

so i took half a bar and an 50mgs of oc. havent done oc in like 2 weeks but the thing is i should be ripped off a 50 but the xanax makes the high differen, less euphoric just tired and sedated

any inputs?

2. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

i wouldnt mix the two. the xanax is gonna cause amnesia(tho probably not at that dose). ive had days where i did bars, then did abunch of other drugs, but then i had no recolection of doing them, so it was like the other drugs were wasted

3. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

I don't like Xanax at all. Mixed or alone. When mixing it with opiates, it becomes dangerous as well. Just keep the doses low. Take half of each substance that you would normally take alone, if mixing.

I do agree, Xanax clouds the Opiate high a bit, for me anyways. I would prefer Valium if I was to choose a benzo to mix with an opiate. If I was to choose ANYTHING to mix with an opiate, it would be Soma, though. Wonderful synergy.

4. BeanTwnJnky

BeanTwnJnky Member

Honestly xanax + opiates = retarded.

1. You can fucking die. It's so very easy that it's not even funny. I'm 21 years old and have had 5 people in my life pass from this mix UNINTENTIONALLY! These people mixed the two for years some every day some once and a while and most except 1 were careful about it.
    2. xanax fucks the high of the opiate up so you really cant feel it at all unless you do like a quarter of what you would normally take for zanax and almost a normal dose of Oscer.

In all honesty if you want to mix a depressant with opies I would just go with a shot or a beer it goes better with the buzz of opies. If you must take another fuckin pill by all means go ahead but I would rather take a Klonopin u can deff feel ur opie high better than taking a zani.

just my []Dersonal experience. :D

5. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

yea, its extremely easy to OD on this combo.

i mean benzos + opiates

someone my friends knew said he died from xanax and heroin, or something like that.

its not worth it.

6. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

i kept the dose low 1.5mg of xanax but i did upwards of 80-100mg of oc which should have me FUCKED and i was pissed i barley got nods except for when i SPLIT a 20 peice with my buddyand that was after chewed 40mg and a snorted 20mg

then later whole 40 to he dome..........kinda high but dissapointing

never mixing benzos n opiates again

7. Oxymorph

Oxymorph Member

I do it all the time and i love it. It really intensifies the high. I usually mix the roxi and the xanax and then snort it in a few lines. i have never had any problems and i have been doing this since i was 15 (i'm 22 now).

8. InstantGratification

InstantGratification Banned

Awesome sig, brohanasaurus.

OP: Although mixing opiates and benzos is very dangerous.... I am positive that if you have somewhat of a tolerance and stick to a safe dose, you should have no problems.

Personally, that mix is one of my absolute favorite.

9. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

im safe about it man its just im pissed i wasted basically 100mg of oc in a 5 hour span a nd the xnax messed up the high to where it felt like 30mg

fuck benzos

although im on a bar n a half a nd drinking some vodka with cranberyy juice =]

10. InstantGratification

InstantGratification Banned

Drinking and Benzos are a doozie, be careful.

Benzos by themself are nice, when used right they really work. They are also great for bad trips.

Weird how xanax lessened the effects of your oxy.... benzos, especially xanax seem to potentiate mine.

11. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

so benzos are officially GAY AS FUCK

i downed maybe a 1/8 of a fifth of smirnoff and hoping it would intensify the effcts, nope all that happened was i passed out while browsing this forum, slept for 13 hours

12. Veers

Veers Guest

The last time I mixed benzos and oxycodone I blacked out in my chair for 3 hours, woke up, and projectile vomited in my trashcan. Gotta be careful with that shit.

13. SpENS93

SpENS93 Illuminati

benzos suckkkkkkk or maybe its my tolerance i had been taking 1mg wih my oc intake every time

14. NICU97203

NICU97203 Member

Xanax has always been pretty good to me but it can weaken the opiate buzz and just kind of sedate you...

I have always been a fan of klonopin (especially the k-cuts) while on opiates because they do not make you lethargic. I am able to keep the energy opiates give me if I take a kpin instead of xanax,

But yeah, the shit is dangerous and I had three friends die from a lethal combo of methadone and xanax back in October and November of 2008. They did not know about methadone's dangerous half-life and the shit killed them. So ALWAYS be careful.