xanax and valium dosage

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by kilo/camilus, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

this is so embarassing to admit but I shoplifted a lot when i was taking too much xanax and I didn't need to. I would have Andy's credit card with me and cash in the bank and would shoplift for the thrill of it. I was in charge of a department of 200 people, making really good money for Nevada, 26 years-old with a college degree...could have lost my job.

2. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

uhmmm i am an addictions counselor and have a handy RX book here on my desk...took psychopharmacology in school...my conversions are right.

3. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

There's no need to be embarassed. I've done crazier shit than that because of xanax. It has that effect on people, even when taken at the recommended dosage.

4. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

5. kilo/camilus

kilo/camilus Member

yeah for real people do the dumbest shit when they're barred out. Xanax has a tendency to make you wake up in jail. its happened to so many people i know...

6. Cooshka

Cooshka Members

I know this is WAY LATE... but according to the FDA 1 MG OF KLONOPIN is equal to 5 MG valium... as I have both... I also agree with that... 4 MG OF KLONOPIN EQUALS 20 MG VALIUM... no clue on the bars... but the consensus is they are stronger... couldn't tell you for sure