Xanax AND tabs

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by bluntking, Jan 17, 2009.

1. bluntking

bluntking Member

What is it like when your on them because im debating wether or not i should try them..

: ]

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

anyone who has taken xanax recreationally has no idea what it's like, because they don't remember.

so you won't know how many tab sodas you've drank.

3. bluntking

bluntking Member

haha are you being sarcastic or do you not know what a tab is ?

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't ever recall hearing the term "tabs" before, although i'm assuming you mean geltabs, as in acid.

if that's the case, i've never done them together myself, but i know of people who will take xanax when they are ready for the trip to end because it helps them come down and go to sleep. so i wouldn't think mixing them would work out too well.

5. bluntking

bluntking Member

no i actually mean luaratabs we call them tabs around here and we call xanax bars.

buti have no idea what its like to be on them all ive done is smoked weed and thats about everyday but i want to try tabs or xanax and see what its like

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i have no idea what a lauratab is.

but if you must experiment with new substances, it only seems logical to try them by themselves the first time so you can get an accurate idea of the actual effects.

7. bluntking

bluntking Member

i believe its a painkiller

but okay thanks

8. lode

lode Banned

It's a lot like booze.

And I mean a whole lot. Xanax is a benzodiazapine. It affects the alpha chain of a chemical called GABA (butamic acid) in your brain. It prevents the reuptake of this chain of GABA so it stays in the neuron longer.

Alcohol prevents the reuptake of the beta chain of GABA.

Should you do it? I don't care. It's kinda fun. Like a relaxing pill. It's not for everyday and the things are super addictive. Take too many and you'll lose weeks of your life.

Don't drink with them, the effects are synergestic. (since they affect the same neurochemical) If you combine them you'll get amnesia. No joke. Combine too much and it can be fatal.

9. lode

lode Banned

It's not a painkiller.

It's an anti-anxiety medication. A benzodiazepine.

Do you google? It's a lot smarter than the people around here, who are effectivly retards.

Myself included.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alprazolam

10. does2

does2 Member

Lortab = hydrocodone

11. lode

lode Banned

Yeah, Loratab is a painkiller.

I thought you were talking about Xanax still.

Do not take much Loratab kid. That shit has tylenol in it and it's toxic to your liver. If you take more than three you will make yourself sick and can cause serious liver damage.

12. Xac

Xac Visitor

You'll probably have a blast just taking the Xanax, personally i wouldnt mix the painkillers, your body wont like it on top, you can smoke pot with it without having to worry about that.

Taking Xanax wont drive you crazy or kill you, but if you take them often enough it can be really nasty, so if you want to try it, dont make it a habbit, trust me.

13. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

you clearly don't know anything

14. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

No truer words have been spoken. I was drunk and given a Xanax, and shit, I was drunk, so my judgment was massively flawed, and I have no idea what happened that night. Until about the time I woke up covered in my own puke, lucky to be alive (I could've choked to death), and I staggered into the shower with all my clothes on, tripping on my friend who was passed out in front of the toilet. I remember that shit. And the hangover the next morning and trying to wash the blankets in the bathtub because we had no washer and dryer back then. Worst hangover. EVER.

15. does2

does2 Member

Mixing opiates and benzos is kinda dangerous...

16. Xac

Xac Visitor

Nuh uh.

17. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

oh. well I do it pretty often and I'm okay.
    but him saying you'll have a blast just taking the xanax seems pretty false. if anything he should just take the latter of the two...

18. Xac

Xac Visitor

Each to their own ma' lord.

19. does2

does2 Member

You win priss, enjoy the future :)

[​IMG]

20. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

I don't get it :confused:

lol